Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 1269votes)

Nisekoi

Alt Names: alt รักลวงป่วนใจalt ニセコイalt Fake Lovealt False Lovealt Kurvaalt Nisekoialt Yanlış Aşkalt عشق دروغین
Author: Komi Naoshi
Artist: Komi Naoshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Raku Ichijou may be the heir to a yakuza group, but he's a normal high school kid who dreams of peace and quiet. However, when he meets super-hot but violent transfer student Chitoge Kirisaki, his life takes a sharp turn for the worse!

Spin-off (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/magical-patissier-kosaki-chan-r14458)

============Notice================
Shueisha has requested us to not to host this title and its chapters. Please DO NOT upload, and instead support the official release.
============Notice End================
Go to Nisekoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic BAD F-ING ENDING!!! New Window animerajen
  • 11 Replies
Topic Mangaka's against Batoto. Poor move mangakas... New Window Master_Aricitic
  • 8 Replies
Topic Nisekoi: Interesting(?)/Ridiculous plot theories (Not necessarily serious) New Window Morlen
  • 12 Replies
Topic Chitoge got friendzoned New Window PkmSilver
  • 9 Replies
Topic Who do you think is the best girl? (Chapter 165) New Window rautes
  • 56 Replies
Topic If you think about it, this is slow reverse NTR New Window Woodensword
  • 0 Replies

8700 Comments

ahh i do like my harems =D
this is funny .
this is hilarious so i hope they continue the story.
this is hilarious so i hope they continue the story.
nice both, but i enjoyed the oneshot a little bit more, because he's not such a pantsy!
anyway, seems promising...
First chapter was good but I don't like how they completely changed the story line from the oneshot I mean there is from what I've seen so far there are almost no corresponding parts between the two.
hell yeah nice cant wait to see next chaps...
Great! I loved Double Arts. I didn't really expect this one-shot to be serialized; but hey, i'm not complaining.
The first chapter was fantastic, liked the style and art very much, and it has a somewhat not-seen-before plot. Really looking forward for more chapters.
Btw WTF is with the X on the Main Character's head? Almost made me think it was a pair of hair clips.
Love it. Just hope it doesn't get dropped like Double Arts :/

After reading the first chapter I'm already a fan of Onodera
Love it. Just hope it doesn't get dropped like Double Arts :/

After reading the first chapter I'm already a fan of Onodera
Yes, this is a weekly serialization in WSJ, and we, Imperial Scans, will be doing it every week!
Is this a weekly serialization? Very much enjoyed Ch1. I don't want to have to start following yet another monthly.. ;;
@ Buggs It better not
I just hope that this does not get dropped like double arts did.
wonderfull
really good series :)
this one has a lot of promise. Hope the story continues strongly.
Lotta love stories popping up on WSJ. Magico, Harusigawa's Mirror World, now we add another one.

I seriously missed Komi's work and was disappointed when Double Arts was canceled. Hopefully this series will last longer...
@ Laurens D it's a series
@cydric another oneshot? or are they starting to create chapters for it :)?
Good news everyone!!! This year's 47th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine revealed on Monday that Double Arts' Naoshi Komi will launch the new Nise-Koi (Fake Love) romantic comedy manga series in the next issue.
Ohh.
So much potential.

I love it \o/
such a nice manga...can't wait to see the series...
Love it :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics