Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 42votes)

Quick Start!!

Alt Names: alt くいっくすたーとalt Quick Start
Author: Adachi Yousuke
Artist: Adachi Yousuke
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 4koma manga about cute girls playing tabletop roleplaying games.
Go to Quick Start!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

47 Comments

this is awesome and needs more followers ^^

I... know how sensei feels...

For those who are interested in the games mentioned, official English translated versions exist of both Tenra Bansho Zero and Double Cross.

It's great to see other RPG fans here!

Yeah.  I'm reading this partly just for an excuse to hang with other gamers--these days it often seems like we tabletop roleplayers are a rare breed.  Back before Magic and all the other card games, and MMORPGs and such, we were the main event.

But for me tabletop is still the best; that's where the real roleplaying happens and the possibilities have no limit.

In ch3, is Panzer Vor in the original or is the translator having fun with it?

It's great to see other RPG fans here!

Now if only someone would translate all the games they're playing. I want to play Alshard so badly now . . .

Well... some of those caught my attention... especially those that use tarot cards sounded like fun... on the other side setting of some sounded bit too clichéd for my tastes...

Anyway... I wanted to take a look (although I am fairly confident in my Japanese I don't think I'd be able to translate it - mainly because of patience... rulebooks have around 400-450 pages and each world guide has around 200 pages... anyway leaving the excuses aside...) 

I came across rulebook of "Alshard Saviour" one of the variants - as I understand it Alshard is set to multi-verse where various settings are applied and although they are supposedly compatible with each other (rule-wise) each has it's own rulebook...

The catch is that it's only download-able by premium users.. so if anyone has premium account on rapidgator and is interested... 

here's the link

Well this blog is in JP as you can see but given that the scans are raws too i guess there isn't that many people who would try to download book in a language they can't read

Now if only someone would translate all the games they're playing. I want to play Alshard so badly now . . .

Hmmm . . . I'm somewhere in between. Whatever my characters do, I tend to work hard at making them the best at it. But their speciality isn't necessarily combat oriented or even all that useful.
So for instance,

Spoiler

Interesting RPGs.  I'm more of a "point-based system" kind of guy.  The stuff with set classes and interesting but limited power sets can be cool but it leaves me with less room to maneuver than I like.

I think I'm more like Class Rep. When making a character, I tend to favour the roleplay aspect of creating a persona than ensuring the best optimal character for a game. Of course, in the sessions I have played, my party members get extremely irritated with me for rolling the best dice, he he.

Apparently, tabletop gaming quirks apply across cultures. Everybody who plays tabletop RPGs knows somebody who is one of these characters, if they aren't one themselves.

Memorized the whole rulebook, cranks out mechanically strong characters at the drop of a hat, ends up naming them after random objects in the room? Sachi is a kindred soul.

/tg/ gets shit done

THIS MANGA SPEAKS TO MY ROLEPLAYING SOUL!

Liar, stop lying.

This makes me wanna play some tabletop...*sigh*, it's going to be awhile.

I am so happy the translator was willing to put foot notes at all those game references

without them I would have been totally lost

~you forever have my gratitude~

Thanks again, Exaltedfag.

I know you aren't the only one working on it anymore, but you are the one who brought it to our attention.

...I google non-stop for every game setting mentioned. I want to play them all now~. I'm so sad. Guess I'll watch Lodoss War again.

Finally a manga about tabletop... \o/

THIS MANGA SPEAKS TO MY ROLEPLAYING SOUL!

Man, now I want to game again...  And I really want to try those ones they were talking about...  To the game store!

Is it bad that I was laughing the whole way through despite never having played a TRPG in my life?

...followed.

This 4koma looks like fun.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics