Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 55votes)

The Vampire and the Bachelor Next Door

Alt Names: alt 옆집 총각네 뱀파이어 그녀
Author: Siam
Artist: Siam
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: An unemployed bachelor meets an enigmatic vampire. What will happen? Find out in this hilarious webtoon.

Original webtoon: http://comic.naver.com/bestChallenge/list.nhn?titleId=547782
Go to The Vampire and the Bachelor Next Door Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

70 Comments

Bastard ate kids.

Pedobear is not amused.

I am liking this series, why cant more group do these type of webtoons, if i had a koreon translator I would do any number of these koreon webtoons

Looks promising, will be following for now. And yes, that policeman was scary! >.<

Those comments from Naver at the end of the chapter pretty much summed up what was going through my head. 

Adult <-> Loli
Interchangeable just like shinobu ♥

Instant Follow :D

Meh noting interesting so far

I went and look at the raw for a few chapters ahead

Spoiler

"Please join Ciel Scans! We don't bite (lolol)" Lol, nice

Meh noting interesting so far

Looks amusing, following.

Heh. Following for the lulz.

-Following

Ah, I see why she suddenly became so young:

She said that she received "life" from the MC, meaning that she basically spun back her own time, although it might be just temporarily

The creepy policeman...

It is obvious that he is a pedobear in a police officer's uniform so he'll totally try to, well, do whatever lolicons do when left alone with a little girl and without any self-control

There are three possibilities about what's gonna happen next:

1) He isn't a vampire, Elisabeth is a lot stronger than him --> Policeman lolicon is screwed

2) He is a vampire, overpowers Elisabeth and the MC has to save the day

3) He isn't a vampire, but Elisabeth isn't strong enough to take advantage of that--> MC has to rush in

The Suicide Attempter and The Loli, is it me or is the police man,scarier then the child adoubtor, followed xD

Under normal circumstances, I'd be worried.

However, the girl is a vampire, and will likely bite off the guy's dick if he ever tries to do anything.

So no worries here

look nice (I peeked at the raws too).

Followed instantly. Looks really good!

And now to paraphrase that guy on naver: Where'd her boobs go?

This looks promising :)

Looks kewl! I'll follow it It seems funny eniough

INTERDASTING

Follow'd!

Looking forward to more.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics