Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 55votes)

The Vampire and the Bachelor Next Door

Alt Names: alt 옆집 총각네 뱀파이어 그녀
Author: Siam
Artist: Siam
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: An unemployed bachelor meets an enigmatic vampire. What will happen? Find out in this hilarious webtoon.

Original webtoon: http://comic.naver.com/bestChallenge/list.nhn?titleId=547782
Go to The Vampire and the Bachelor Next Door Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

70 Comments

Cool, thanks for the new chapter Ciel Scans!!

Vampire loli check.
Main character getting overkilled in a cliche way by a truck saving a chick check.
Main character getting resurrected by said vampire loli... unchecked...

Oh wait that's in the next chapter. Silly me.

That just wasn't his day.

well for all this talk of loli's and lolicons I expected a lot worse. so far there's just a little girl that's not even sexualized.  

I was expecting something like this 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkWWx0YSyM0

You people are sick, wrong, disgusting, and make me ashamed to admit I read manga.

hmm...I don't know how to explain what I want to say. I'v known this for years now, but I only recently came to the realization that a majority of loli lovers are pedophiles(for only anime..some are just actual real life pedophiles and anime is just a bonus) But some really just think loli's are cute, adorable ect. I use to have the same thought as your comment, but you realize, there's really nothing you can do about it. I have to regularly avoid manga's where the main characters are loli's for this reason because they are always, ALWAYS sexualized(even if it's a minor thing).

i'm not a fan of moe, but I do make exceptions on rare occasions....very VERY rare occasions.

I hate loli's because the authors try to make them too cute to point of being annoying, or just a flat out tundera(actually, it's becoming a new thing to have at least 1 tundere in a manga in general,and age isn't restricted...which are now repetitive and also annoying, but there are still exceptions for me).Some read if there's a promising plot or if its interesting or eye catching in some way, others are just loli lovers.

Manga developers are also going to keep up with this stuff because..well too many people like it, and its an easy way to milk people out of their money.

But long story short, if you don't like this stuff, or the fans, stay away from manga that emphasize loli's because they are usually gonna have a lot of ecchi in it.

And on sites like this, definitely stay away from the comment's section for obvious reasons >_>

"Oh shit, sorry I almost killed you, I'll take this knife."

And the shopkeeper just continues staring blankly for eternity.

Its like "Dance in the Vampire Bund". Not very fan of loli i prefer her "adult" form. Anyway.. follow^^

You people are sick, wrong, disgusting, and make me ashamed to admit I read manga.

You people make manga less enjoyable to read :(
Must you guys be so critical of people? I swear, most people only focus on little things that dont matter like peoples preferences. As if thats gonna hurt somebody (Unless its something like rape). It would be a whole lot easier on the community and you if you just kept an open mind and stopped being so critical, most of us on here are prob jking regardless.

I wish I could dislike this. Nothing wrong with liking lolis.

Ok, i have read the raws... Am i the only one disapointed it the las 2-3 charapters?

First time on the internet eh? Better get used to it. It only gets worse from here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkYbNnGe2Ik

lolicon is justice.

That song is quite catchy xD but yeah, lolis are justice (Heroes=non-corrupted=justice=lolis; you might call the Loli the counterpart to the male Hero[ a man who got all male qualities] as premature girls still have all womanly qualities that get lost slowly one by one while they grow up in this corrupted societies)

i'm not into loli but some lolis make me :nosebleed: ...

ugh , i don't want to admit it but this loli attract me , if only they are real , alive and kicking i have to contact PMI because of extreme blood loss (FYI i am AB- ) ...

cqwb.jpg

What... i mean just what???

As a fellow cat, I must lecture you...

L

O

L

I

I

S

J

U

S

T

I

C

E

!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkYbNnGe2Ik

lolicon is justice.

Hm, was there some missing text?  It seems like there should have been something in some of the text bubble things.

Seems promising, but he and she reminded me of Aryaryagi and Shinobu

Do you mean Araragi Koyomi?

Cool, thanks for the new chapter Ciel Scans!!

Someone needs a new set of friends.

Maybe with luck a set that won't drive him to suicide.

Seems promising, but he and she reminded me of Aryaryagi and Shinobu

Meh noting interesting so far

What... i mean just what???

As a fellow cat, I must lecture you...

L

O

L

I

I

S

J

U

S

T

I

C

E

!

First chapter was interesting, 2nd one not so interesting. Hope we get to see more funny stuff in the future. Thank you Ciel Scans! :)

LOLI SHIT MUST FOLLOW

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics