Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 45votes)

Shimauma

Alt Names: alt シマウマalt Shima Umaalt Shima-Umaalt Striped Horsealt Zebra
Author: Obata Fumio
Artist: Obata Fumio
Genres: Psychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tatsuo, Hide, Satoshi and Aya worked together to cheat people out of money. They tended to target marriage services, where they con money out of people looking for love. They were good at it, until they crossed the wrong guy. Then they saw the world below the surface of dupes to cheat, when the 'collection agency' came for them with extreme violence.

The person who takes Satoshi and Hide, and then Aya and Tatsuo, is a wild-eyed maniac who seems to get off on the torture. There may be hope for Tatsuo, though, because the man recognizes him. The torturer is "Akasada" a bullied kid that Tatsuo knew from school. Now Tatsuo and Aya have been pulled, against their will, into Aka's world. [tethysdust]
Go to Shimauma Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I feel like we need a topic New Window LoktarOgar
  • 2 Replies

43 Comments

Because the pictures are pretty, and the English grammar is better than I have come to expect.

I don't speak or read any dialect other than English, so I suppose my praise might be a bit unwarranted in that respect ~ seeing as there is no way for me to confirm whether or not it is, infact, flawless...

.. buuuuuuuut..the pictures are pretty, and the English grammar is better than I have come to expect.

You are wonderfully polite, btw.

Well I'm glad you enjoy it. As for being polite, being crass is no way to garner support for a new series. It's in my best interest not to piss people off.

But fuck all that, there's a new chapter out!

This is becoming an agressive follow.

The scanlation crew is flawless? How do you figure?

Because the pictures are pretty, and the English grammar is better than I have come to expect.

I don't speak or read any dialect other than English, so I suppose my praise might be a bit unwarranted in that respect ~ seeing as there is no way for me to confirm whether or not it is, infact, flawless...

.. buuuuuuuut..the pictures are pretty, and the English grammar is better than I have come to expect.

You are wonderfully polite, btw.

crazy

Thank you Banchou , I'm really into this manga.

well damn...that's cold...

Seems like everyone involved in this project is flawless. I mean the scanslation crew, not the characters in the manga.

This was a good read. I was really skeptical of this manga early in the pages, thinking it may just be violence-heavy and nothing more..

..boy, was I wrong.

Followed.

The scanlation crew is flawless? How do you figure?

Seems like everyone involved in this project is flawless. I mean the scanslation crew, not the characters in the manga.

This was a good read. I was really skeptical of this manga early in the pages, thinking it may just be violence-heavy and nothing more..

..boy, was I wrong.

Followed.

The ending made me go what the hell

Glad to see someone picked this up, thank you Loktar. 

try this link instead: Shimauma

Whens the next release man?

Did he used to be a girl? MC has some kinky taste

Hey, I'm the guy who did translated this. It's gonna get a lot better/worse (depending on what exactly you're talking about) than this, so buckle up!

Thanks to the group that translated this( Banchou ) and ty Sleuthsolver , for replying to my post so quick and re-posting this . 

Made my day . Seinen manga at it's best, i love this genre , this manga is fucking great ! 

Fixed.

hmm i cant get this to load either

Well, I am finally getting 404's, I am dissapoint!

hmm i cant get this to load either

Well. the description is interesting, but I can't read it for an indeterminate amount of time because it wont load, YAY!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics