Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.12 - 74votes)

Love Calendar

Alt Names: alt ラブカレンダーalt 愛情日程表
Author: Deco*27
Artist: Minase Mayu
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kouki and Shiori are high school students. The both of them will start to weave a story about their first love in the month of April, among the dancing sakura. Their inexperienced love will tremble among the slightest wind of the changing seasons. Throughout the twelve months, there will never be a day that passes by without a stir. The scenery that is viewed from inside the Ferris wheel, walking on the streets together through the rain. This is how these two that are tied together by a red thread, live their lives through the first six months.
Go to Love Calendar Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

62 Comments

This is beautiful. And I get the feeling that it will only get better.
Cherry_Cake
Jul 09 2013 04:28 AM

I get the feeling that I'm going to cry a lot later on.... T^T

Seinen romance without harem.

How long has it been?

Good story and art.  I'm looking forward for more.  I love her expression at the top of page 21!

Gotta agree with everyone else, this is super cute! I loved the first chapter, thanks Summer Rain.

Cute start. Lol @ title of 1 + 1 = 1.

anyway this is super cute & i cant believe now its a shoujo manga uwu

the tag says seinen and the magazine is seinen as well, its full of sugar though.

anyway this is super cute & i cant believe now its a shoujo manga uwu

omg, this is based on the deco*27 album!

cute stuff, I'll follow.

Wait a min...pretty sure 1+1 = 11

shit, thought the answer was 3

Wait a min...pretty sure 1+1 = 11

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics