Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.89 - 106votes)

Inaba Rabbits

Alt Names: alt イナバラビッツalt IBalt Inaba Bunniesalt IR
Author: Chiaki Tarou
Artist: Chiaki Tarou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Love Hina, except: During highschool. At a shrine. Owned by the grandfather. With somewhat better art. And all the girls wear bunny suits.
Go to Inaba Rabbits Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

190 Comments

Seems to be getting more and more like Love Hina... for better or worse...

On a side note, it seems that our MC-kun will get some powers as well... at least that's my interpretation of what the old man said on pages 44 and 45.

Spoiler

"Stunned Jealous Silence" I think that this reaction is the one I have with all the harem MCs

Love Hina did this over 10 years ago. It was fresh then. It is not fresh now. 

Well..stopped reading midway-through. Too similar to love hina. Still, will stick around to see how it develops.

"And all the girls wear bunny suits." Wat?

The art looks pretty similar with Kiimiro Focus. Is it the same artist?

yep

Kuro Usagi Best Bunny! <3

Ao Usagi Best Bunny.

maybe we'll get a twist and it will be the ultra meek one that is his childhood friend

The art looks pretty similar with Kiimiro Focus. Is it the same artist?

Love Hina, bunny girls version ?

instant follow ...

Lol @ description. Did someone say bunnies?

Spoiler

bunny girls = troll target ...

makes sense ... lolz ...

i'm not sure about how often this comes out...

but i am sure this will meet the AXE pretty fast...

i seriously doubt this even goes as far as 20 chapters.

is just impossible...

the art is awesome and all... but the "plot" if there is any... is way overused and presents a lot of wholes...

i don't think this will run for long.

indeed, I almost get bored at the end of ch 01 ...

but who knows ? maybe it will getting better ?

kind of obvious who she is, no?

nonetheless, none of these bunny girls beat kuro-usagi.

It's supposed to be a Love Hina 2.0? I've got a baaaaad feeling about this...

The description lied to us! I don't see any bunny suits in here!!

thank god i wasnt only one geting love hina dejavu.

Surprise plot twist! It's the blonde. THAT would be worth reading for.

Otherwise, this is going to be just as painful as Love Hina... only with modern-era shading, and HD scans...

*Sees title on home page, guesses echhi, clicks link... fuck yeah*

I like it, its kinda new to my eyes.  nothing beats boredom than a cute maiden girl with rabbit ears

why did it even say, "is one of them"! we all know its the stupid tsundere girl.

Also, the kid has the exact same hair style as the first girl he meets (which I infer is the "final girl"), so that kind of ruins the mystery of the childhood promise.

BETTER ART!? What kind of insult is that to Ken Akamatsu? His level of detail is on a whole other level compared to this, even on the first chapter, fifteen years ago.

Still though, it's a manga paradigm that is hard to completely ruin from the get go.

So, better live up to the description or change it. Because from what I've read in the comments here, Love Hina was the first manga for a lot of us and it just hits a nerve.

Another poor male MC who will be a punching bag who is "bad looking", "incompetent", yet despite all the troubles and beatings he will receive, a lot of girls will secretly admire him.

I suppose the Japanese enjoys this type of archetype.

Another Japanzai release? Instant follow! Thank you \(^_^)/

Same Mangaka as Kimiiro Focus ?

The first girl is perfect example of a bad tsundere: her first response upon meeting the protagonist is to accuse him of doing something perverted and hitting him with the hardest thing available.

Sometimes I simply want to see the main character do the same thing in response.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics