Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.89 - 106votes)

Inaba Rabbits

Alt Names: alt イナバラビッツalt IBalt Inaba Bunniesalt IR
Author: Chiaki Tarou
Artist: Chiaki Tarou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Love Hina, except: During highschool. At a shrine. Owned by the grandfather. With somewhat better art. And all the girls wear bunny suits.
Go to Inaba Rabbits Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

190 Comments

After all that led up to here...

do-whatever-you-want.jpg

fQUohf0.png?1

After all that led up to here...

do-whatever-you-want.jpg

delete this post please :blush:

Spoiler

VI6aZdO.gif

A swordsman, an archer, a magician, and an acolyte, what else do you need in a dungeon-raiding party?

A healer lol.

Hate -> Love

Spoiler

Spoiler

YunoYandereFace.jpg

interesting. but I can only see this lasting not that long. Hopefully it'll be a bit longer than Kimiiro Focus. Also, I think MC needs one of those charms. hahah

yep

Can someone fix the author name here/Kimiiro Focus? Is it Taro or Tarou?

Looking forward to this, I hope it doesn't get cut short like Kimiiro Focus though - this has a long-running series potential but it's all up to the Japanese readers

On May 5, 2011...

Today you have nothing to do, where do you want to go?

> Inaba Shrine

-  Tatsuhime Shrine

In the Shrine you find that there are a lot of girls in bunny costumes, and consider briefly going in.

However, you feel that 6 love interests will already pop in your near future, so another 4 is just overkill at this point.

Also, you really should check out the sweet Fox S.L. we have going on in the other shrine.

You decided to check how the hell a Fox S.L. is even possible.

A swordsman, an archer, a magician, and an acolyte, what else do you need in a dungeon-raiding party?

I do hope they're not going to become useless little bunnies, only good for their sex appeal.

Wow some action, didn't expect that

EArth has one though I prefer her to have more assets.

But Kuro Usagi still win  in both  the action and sex appeal  category.

Spoiler

I do hope they're not going to become useless little bunnies, only good for their sex appeal.

Spoiler

The general setting is pretty generic, yes. But this manga follows Lova Hina so closely that you'd have to be blind to not notice the extreme similarities.

WE'RE MISSING SHINOBU FFFFFFF

Now we just need a glasses onii-san that always crashes when making an entrance Also a flying turtle mascot

>Turtle

>Bunny
CONSPIRACY

Now we just need a glasses onii-san that always crashes when making an entrance Also a flying turtle mascot

They just beat a small fry ghost an are all so happy....c'mon....

Binbougami (poverty / misfortune spirit / god) is quite "powerful" ... lolz ...

just read Binbougami Ga! manga ...

(warning, that manga have "crazy" element in high level)

They just beat a small fry ghost an are all so happy....c'mon....

Its going to be a long painful road for that young man whether is fending off the greedy wolves under cute bunny girls or a really pissed off childhood friend he will have many griefs and a lot of tease.

am i the only one here who doesn't like this setting? i only read a little bit of love Hina before i wondered off and never returned to it. i guess these settings just bore me. i'll try to hang on long enough to see who the childhood friend is. hopefully the author pulls a twist out of his ass and doesn't pick the obvious choice.

There are many like the setting  that predate Love Hina.

The general setting is pretty generic, yes. But this manga follows Lova Hina so closely that you'd have to be blind to not notice the extreme similarities.

Wow, this is such plain plagiarism to Love Hina that Akamatsu-Sensei should get a percentage of the earnings.

PS: I still prefer Love HIna's (the manga, not the badly drawn anime adaption) art. I am not a huge fan of series trying too much to sell manga just with tits and panties.

There are many like the setting  that predate Love Hina.

Wow, this is such plain plagiarism to Love Hina that Akamatsu-Sensei should get a percentage of the earnings.

PS: I still prefer Love HIna's (the manga, not the badly drawn anime adaption) art. I am not a huge fan of series trying too much to sell manga just with tits and panties.

Speaking of Love Hina

Spoiler

The "Head" of the family, told me to follow this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics