Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 210votes)

Nariyuki Makase no Tengu Michi

Alt Names: alt ナリユキまかせの天狗道alt Nariyuki Makase no Tengumichi
Author: Nishino Juutarou
Artist: Nishino Juutarou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Having given a magical Tengu mask to a human boy when she was little, Tengu princess Arazunaya Jirou is told by her father to go get it back. Nariyuki (the boy), now a high-schooler, doesn't want to give it back. Slapstick comedy ensues.
Go to Nariyuki Makase no Tengu Michi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Buroguy32
  • 4 Replies
Topic spoiler raw.... New Window prongsjiisan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Interesting Manga! New Window Leniahi
  • 0 Replies

233 Comments

hmm, is it the way the tengu speak or somehow the translation feels a bit odd to me...

maybe it was just you

hmm, is it the way the tengu speak or somehow the translation feels a bit odd to me...

I haven't read a manga about tengu in a while I hope the 2nd chapter comes soon.

We have chapters two and three, with most of chapter two already translated.  The problem will be after that, since this manga came from Dengeki Daioh Genesis, which was cancelled last winter.

I haven't read a manga about tengu in a while I hope the 2nd chapter comes soon.

I wonder if this MC and Hyoudou Issei are related somehow

Spoiler

This is awesome, also that mask bro as fuck.

Spoiler

Not going to lie I would think the same thing too if I was him

I really like the 1st page lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics