Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 228votes)

Maousama Chotto Sore Totte!!

Alt Names: alt 마왕님 잠깐 그것 좀!!alt 魔王様ちょっとそれとって!!alt Hey! Miss Satan taking it!!alt Lord Demon King Take That for a Bit!!alt Maou-sama Chotto Sore Totte!!
Author: Haruno Tomoya
Artist: Haruno Tomoya
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a land far away, the evil demon lord ruled with absolute power and cruelty. But a group of heroes combined their strengths and conquered obstacles to finally reach the demon lord in a final fight. When the sorcerer cast the imprisonment spell that was supposed to trap the demon lord, it also dragged all the heroes into a different dimension.

The demon lord, who looks and acts like a teenage girl, has lost her legendary powers and is forced to rely on the heroes to find a way to escape the prison. The sorcerer, who is leading the search on how to break out of the spell, can’t help but to tease the now powerless, bratty and emotional demon lord that once was a threat to the entire world.
Go to Maousama Chotto Sore Totte!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [email protected] will be redoing Volume 01. New Window M3OW
  • 1 Replies
Topic A Call to Arms! Translator Needed. New Window Aoitenshi1
  • 0 Replies

247 Comments

So is Tomoya-sensei doing 2 manga at the same time?

I like this, but it needs some Shawn Conecone.

Spoiler

TREASURE FOUND :P

It's still the first chapter and yet I've already laughed my ass off.

Freaking gold, Tomoya-sensei.

Such a cute tsundere. I should call her Dere-chan.

Spoiler

ioccRvO.jpg

Sorry for the delay, chapter 1 is coming soon.

Sauce? I mean, source please.

I just remembered it's

Watashi no Ookami-san

There are old manga that have the similar theme about maou and hero. Superior is one of my favorite.

There is also another one that I forgot the title where the maou is inlove with an amatuer heroine. He ordered none would hinder her quest in confronting him just to meet her. In the end he run away and kidnap her went with her on a journey. the maou have a carefree attitude that find conquest boring.

Sauce? I mean, source please.

Me like the character designs :3

Honestly, that's a new kind of hero x demon king romance (we all know that it's gonna end up like that)

Let's see:

Archenemy and hero:

Hero meets demon king queen, she turns out to be a nice person and they team up to make a better world ;) (really worth reading)

Hataraku Maousama!

Demon king and 4 of his generals try to conquer a continent consisting of 5 islands (arranged like a cross), is successful, but (female) hero defeats him, he goes through a portal and ends up in Tokyo... without all his magic powers and also meets the hero there, who has followed him there and also can't really use any of her powers

Both are good comedy- themed stories and both of them recently got an anime adaption

And this story...

Hero seals the demon king into a prison dimension, but ends up with her there, also both of them don't seem to have any powers.

But well, they at least understand that they gotta be good neighbours as they aren't going anywhere anytime soon and if they kill off the other one (no magic, but stabbing, strangling and poisoning still works) as they would be all by themselves in that prison^^

But, it is very promising, I'm looking forward to how it's gonna develop (I mean, it did mention that the hero wasn't alone so others are going to join eventually as well

There are old manga that have the similar theme about maou and hero. Superior is one of my favorite.

There is also another one that I forgot the title where the maou is inlove with an amatuer heroine. He ordered none would hinder her quest in confronting him just to meet her. In the end he run away and kidnap her went with her on a journey. the maou have a carefree attitude that find conquest boring.

Honestly, that's a new kind of hero x demon king romance (we all know that it's gonna end up like that)

Let's see:

Archenemy and hero:

Hero meets demon king queen, she turns out to be a nice person and they team up to make a better world ;) (really worth reading)

Hataraku Maousama!

Demon king and 4 of his generals try to conquer a continent consisting of 5 islands (arranged like a cross), is successful, but (female) hero defeats him, he goes through a portal and ends up in Tokyo... without all his magic powers and also meets the hero there, who has followed him there and also can't really use any of her powers

Both are good comedy- themed stories and both of them recently got an anime adaption

And this story...

Hero seals the demon king into a prison dimension, but ends up with her there, also both of them don't seem to have any powers.

But well, they at least understand that they gotta be good neighbours as they aren't going anywhere anytime soon and if they kill off the other one (no magic, but stabbing, strangling and poisoning still works) as they would be all by themselves in that prison^^

But, it is very promising, I'm looking forward to how it's gonna develop (I mean, it did mention that the hero wasn't alone so others are going to join eventually as well

There's already more panties in the first chapter than in the entirety of D-FRAG combined.

Btw...Nice Panty you have there Maou

Spoiler

Followed. I hope it won't turn into something too ecchi.

This is from the same author of D-Frag so...expect a lot of Tsukkomis and a little ecchi xD

LOL (enough said :P)

Followed. I hope it won't turn into something too ecchi.

*looking description*
meh, another maou-hero story, too many copy already ....

*looking at author*
DAFUQ YOU'RE THINKING! FOLLOW IT!! NOWWW!!

Awesome Art Style is awesome~ 

whaa.gifHell yeah!!!peleon.gif *Follow* X3happy.gifxd.gif

I want to say that "Instant follow because D-Frag author" but there are too many people already said it.

So I just say I like this because this reminds me with Hataraku Maou-sama.

*looks at comments*  D-Frag!'s author?  Instant follow.

Haha...

Playing in the prison level : Maou and Her Underling...

Btw...Nice Panty you have there Maou

Spoiler

I knew that art style looked familiar. Following*

Haruno Tomoya-sensei! :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics