Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 228votes)

Maousama Chotto Sore Totte!!

Alt Names: alt 마왕님 잠깐 그것 좀!!alt 魔王様ちょっとそれとって!!alt Hey! Miss Satan taking it!!alt Lord Demon King Take That for a Bit!!alt Maou-sama Chotto Sore Totte!!
Author: Haruno Tomoya
Artist: Haruno Tomoya
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a land far away, the evil demon lord ruled with absolute power and cruelty. But a group of heroes combined their strengths and conquered obstacles to finally reach the demon lord in a final fight. When the sorcerer cast the imprisonment spell that was supposed to trap the demon lord, it also dragged all the heroes into a different dimension.

The demon lord, who looks and acts like a teenage girl, has lost her legendary powers and is forced to rely on the heroes to find a way to escape the prison. The sorcerer, who is leading the search on how to break out of the spell, can’t help but to tease the now powerless, bratty and emotional demon lord that once was a threat to the entire world.
Go to Maousama Chotto Sore Totte!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [email protected] will be redoing Volume 01. New Window M3OW
  • 1 Replies
Topic A Call to Arms! Translator Needed. New Window Aoitenshi1
  • 0 Replies

247 Comments

I know it's kind of pointless to awnser such an old post but nonetheless I feel I have to.

I'm tired of seeing people saying/implying an author isn't original or something in the lines of that I mean it's pretty much impossible to write an original story you know, now about the whole SAO thing even before SAO there where already VRMMORPG stories out there (much better ones for that matter).

Lol, did i say something about originality in my post? Don't get me wrong, i agree with you it's impossible to produce original ideas anymore, but that's not my point.

All i said was the trend of it are not to my liking. I beg your pardon if my opinion offend your feeling for some retarded misconception on your part, but don't beat me to death for it.

I like this manga.

even though the comedy still funny as others Tomoya Haruno's works but I can help the feeling of serious plot tense throughout the story. waiting for new release ~

When Kawahara Reki create a virtual game-based series, everybody wanna do it too. Also back then when Maouyuu was created, every series became Maou-themed. Alsooooo when Oreimo started as one of the many series that use a long-ass title, every goddamn later titles became so long that your eyes need to look from west horizon line to the end of east to read it. It's not like I have real problem with it, but it's became a little pain to the eyeballs.

Well this was made outta Haruno Tomoya's mind, dunno what kind of catastrophe in that dude's mind, but expectation said it's gonna be awesome.

I know it's kind of pointless to awnser such an old post but nonetheless I feel I have to.

I'm tired of seeing people saying/implying an author isn't original or something in the lines of that I mean it's pretty much impossible to write an original story you know, now about the whole SAO thing even before SAO there where already VRMMORPG stories out there (much better ones for that matter).

Nuuuu dammit!!! Why!!!! It should of just been the wizard and the maou!!!! Why did he introduce the stupid ass hero!?! Damn it!

I feel like I missed a few chapters

Spoiler

Let it out. LET IT ALL OUT.

So what happen to the party of heroes ?

Wha?! Why are those granny panties up there at grade C?!!?

.... because they are seen-through type.

Wha?! Why are those granny panties up there at grade C?!!?

Lol their pingpong match would have been more funny if it was like this

Spoiler

No god why?!

steve-carrell-nooo.gif

God damn why wasn't it like that?

HLP4.jpg

the chapter 00 is not really a '00' i guess the prologue should be translated first

this is super adorable. i look forward to more.

those panties remind me of someone's butterfly collection.

Lol their pingpong match would have been more funny if it was like this

Spoiler

Is he a hero or just a sorcerer?

Well, that doesn't really matter. This manga certainly HAVE a plot, but I hope for more boke-tsukkomi with a little (or nice) development of the story and (maybe) romance~

I LIKE THIS MANGA SOOO MUUUUCCHH!!

The summary says "A Group of Heroes" so he is a hero or something like that

Is he a hero or just a sorcerer?

Well, that doesn't really matter. This manga certainly HAVE a plot, but I hope for more boke-tsukkomi with a little (or nice) development of the story and (maybe) romance~

I LIKE THIS MANGA SOOO MUUUUCCHH!!

Spoiler

LOL

Just love this artist's style <3

moar pls

I swear he's just gonna bust into the imprisonment and save them at the end of this manga...

Why? How? BECAUSE HE'S SHAWN CONECONE

Nah, he's gpoing to be the good samatarian, who frequently enters the imprisonment, gives them living necessities, and leaves for work. And nobody will know how he did it.

When Kawahara Reki create a virtual game-based series, everybody wanna do it too. Also back then when Maouyuu was created, every series became Maou-themed. Alsooooo when Oreimo started as one of the many series that use a long-ass title, every goddamn later titles became so long that your eyes need to look from west horizon line to the end of east to read it. It's not like I have real problem with it, but it's became a little pain to the eyeballs.

Well this was made outta Haruno Tomoya's mind, dunno what kind of catastrophe in that dude's mind, but expectation said it's gonna be awesome.

Need more boke characters

So is Tomoya-sensei doing 2 manga at the same time?

D-Frag! hasn't ended yet, so yes.

I like this, but it needs some Shawn Conecone.

I swear he's just gonna bust into the imprisonment and save them at the end of this manga...

Why? How? BECAUSE HE'S SHAWN CONECONE

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics