Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 228votes)

Maousama Chotto Sore Totte!!

Alt Names: alt 마왕님 잠깐 그것 좀!!alt 魔王様ちょっとそれとって!!alt Hey! Miss Satan taking it!!alt Lord Demon King Take That for a Bit!!alt Maou-sama Chotto Sore Totte!!
Author: Haruno Tomoya
Artist: Haruno Tomoya
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a land far away, the evil demon lord ruled with absolute power and cruelty. But a group of heroes combined their strengths and conquered obstacles to finally reach the demon lord in a final fight. When the sorcerer cast the imprisonment spell that was supposed to trap the demon lord, it also dragged all the heroes into a different dimension.

The demon lord, who looks and acts like a teenage girl, has lost her legendary powers and is forced to rely on the heroes to find a way to escape the prison. The sorcerer, who is leading the search on how to break out of the spell, can’t help but to tease the now powerless, bratty and emotional demon lord that once was a threat to the entire world.
Go to Maousama Chotto Sore Totte!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [email protected] will be redoing Volume 01. New Window M3OW
  • 1 Replies
Topic A Call to Arms! Translator Needed. New Window Aoitenshi1
  • 0 Replies

247 Comments

Judging from the first three chapters (or should I say chapter 0 + 2 chapters), this manga is intended to confuse the readers while giving comedy gags, before going into some climax (reminiscing Clannad, Little Busters! and Rewrite)

your imagination, this manga is most likely pure comedy and confusion like d-fragments...

That cover...

Based on the cover, this is based on a light novel. Definitely based on a light novel;

No, it's not.

I don't get this manga.

Not at all.

Judging from the first three chapters (or should I say chapter 0 + 2 chapters), this manga is intended to confuse the readers while giving comedy gags, before going into some climax (reminiscing Clannad, Little Busters! and Rewrite)

That cover...

Based on the cover, this is based on a light novel. Definitely based on a light novel; furthermore, I'd hazard a guess that the LN is currently NOT being translated.

The intro is taking too long.... this was an intro.... right?.... right... ?

I don't get this manga.

Not at all.

So, the three of them are now in the Cage? Confused, confused. O.o

Anywhy, thanks for the update! Looking forward for more.

still not sure what to make of the title

. . . for a second I was mixed up, thinking the title involved "Rainbow Darkness", and came to the conclusion that Maou-sama could be a self insert from the author, Sorcerer is the editor, and hero is the artist. I was wrong. :-T

By the way, I on behalf of Ciel Scans is also sorry about the poor translation we gave for chapter 0 and 1. Thank you Detective Man, N04h and Super Shanko!! ^_^

You might want to ask a bigger scanlation group for help. eg Little White/Black Butterflies, Team Vanilla etc

Also its Negative Man (his name here is abp10)

still not sure what to make of the title

So short....still I like it a lot, thanks for the scans ^^

By the way, I on behalf of Ciel Scans is also sorry about the poor translation we gave for chapter 0 and 1. Thank you Detective Negative Man, N04h and Super Shanko!! ^_^

Edit: Sorry, my mistake.

That cruel Sorcerer, he's bullying moe Maou-sama... I just want to embrace her and pat her on head.

If I was him I would do a more despicable things to her.

Spoiler

Gah,damn it,the wait is too long to only get such short chapters.
More pages damn it!

We're working on the next chapter right now, please be patient ^_^

That cruel Sorcerer, he's bullying moe Maou-sama... I just want to embrace her and pat her on head.

Gah,damn it,the wait is too long to only get such short chapters.
More pages damn it!

I really like this nonsense.

I'm N04h from E-Hentai forums (http://forums.e-hentai.org) and it was me who translated it.

There are currently no plans to do any more chapters (0-2 were commissioned by Negative Man from the same site.)

I am open to doing more but not for free as I already have translation requests pending and don't have time.

Also the person that translated with Ciel was very poor, he made numerous errors and this is why we redid chapter 0 and 1.

We had someone from a different group (CKM Scans) to translate, but they dropped the project after chapter 1. I am currently the assigned translator for the project. But as I am not verse in reading Japanese, I'm struggling even with my colleagues' help.

Hello!! I am not sure if the scanlators for chapter 3 will see this or not, but..

Ciel Scans wants to have make Maousama Chotto Sore Totte a joint project (We need translators)!! I've noticed that it's been over a month still the last update, and I can't seem to find the name of the group who published the manga... :/

I'm N04h from E-Hentai forums (http://forums.e-hentai.org) and it was me who translated it.

There are currently no plans to do any more chapters (0-2 were commissioned by Negative Man from the same site.)

I am open to doing more but not for free as I already have translation requests pending and don't have time.

Also the person that translated with Ciel was very poor, he made numerous errors and this is why we redid chapter 0 and 1.

Hello!! I am not sure if the scanlators for chapter 3 will see this or not, but..

Ciel Scans wants to have make Maousama Chotto Sore Totte a joint project (We need translators)!! I've noticed that it's been over a month still the last update, and I can't seem to find the name of the group who published the manga... :/

...though funny chapter but i'm confused... first they were in some (dungeon?) underground, now they were in onsen? with two new characters? what's going on?

Explanation

Spoiler

...though funny chapter but i'm confused... first they were in some (dungeon?) underground, now they were in onsen? with two new characters? what's going on?

YES! Update time! Thanks a lot for this! Hoping to see more!

This is getting more and more random by the page.  Not that it's a bad thing...  :)

So there is a Yuusha in this story after all. I really loved the "THEN LEARN!!" bit. It cracked me up. XD Always nice to have some good ol fashioned peeping toms that do it all in comical fashion lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics