Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 228votes)

Maousama Chotto Sore Totte!!

Alt Names: alt 마왕님 잠깐 그것 좀!!alt 魔王様ちょっとそれとって!!alt Hey! Miss Satan taking it!!alt Lord Demon King Take That for a Bit!!alt Maou-sama Chotto Sore Totte!!
Author: Haruno Tomoya
Artist: Haruno Tomoya
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a land far away, the evil demon lord ruled with absolute power and cruelty. But a group of heroes combined their strengths and conquered obstacles to finally reach the demon lord in a final fight. When the sorcerer cast the imprisonment spell that was supposed to trap the demon lord, it also dragged all the heroes into a different dimension.

The demon lord, who looks and acts like a teenage girl, has lost her legendary powers and is forced to rely on the heroes to find a way to escape the prison. The sorcerer, who is leading the search on how to break out of the spell, can’t help but to tease the now powerless, bratty and emotional demon lord that once was a threat to the entire world.
Go to Maousama Chotto Sore Totte!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [email protected] will be redoing Volume 01. New Window M3OW
  • 1 Replies
Topic A Call to Arms! Translator Needed. New Window Aoitenshi1
  • 0 Replies

247 Comments

Does this take a lot of practice or known skill off the bat? If not I wouldn't mind attempting to help for a first time with clear instruction on say a random work/future chapter so it doesn't delay or stall release schedule.

Cleaning requires quite a bit of skill.  Maybe you could get Leon to teach you.

Not sure why manga people keep talking about it tho.

and everybody finds her dojikko-ness adorable.

I really want that maid to show up now, maids are always great.

Does this take a lot of practice or known skill off the bat? If not I wouldn't mind attempting to help for a first time with clear instruction on say a random work/future chapter so it doesn't delay or stall release schedule.

Basic knowledge of Photoshop is a plus, please sign this contract if you are interested.

Spoiler

@Shatter_Effect It never hurts to learn. It costs your time though.

ciel scan i hope u find a cleaner soon T_T btw thanks for the chapter!!

help me clean and typeset chapter 6... 

Trust me,I whish I wasn't this lazy and I actually would.

Plus,I don't even know how to do that stuff :/

I hope that the maid will found them.

Unsatisfying chapter.
Needs more Maou.

Unsatisfying chapter.
Needs more Maou.

This.
She hasn't reached the level of Funabori yet.

Spoiler

Its difficult to get to the level of Funabori. Funabori merely appearing is enough to make one smile. Or in my case, scream,
UOOOOOOHHHH FUNABORI!!!!

Not enough HHHHHHHNG in my opinion.

This.

She hasn't reached the level of Funabori yet.

Spoiler

Hello, I am looking for another translator to help me translate this project ^_^

Stop being so material... GEEZ.

Her reactions are worth the hand of Funabori!

Not enough HHHHHHHNG in my opinion.

How could anyone NOT tease a girl this cute... it'd be a crime not to! Her reactions alone are worth a billion diamonds!

Stop being so material... GEEZ.

Her reactions are worth the hand of Funabori!

I like how the mangaka made a slight serious tone behind the train of comedy, remind me that despite all that laughter, they also had serious business inside. 

Oh god, she's too adorable.  I hope more cute girls get added to the cast though.

Maou-sama is as bulliable as Funabori.

How could anyone NOT tease a girl this cute... it'd be a crime not to! Her reactions alone are worth a billion diamonds!

What's not to get really? This manga is about a boy bullying the girl he like

Well said

Oh god this is priceless. And actually what was the biggest waste would be either Maou-sama's fantasies not happening or *shudder * that beautiful meal T^T

finally i got my daily laugh now :D

What's not to get really? This manga is about a boy bullying the girl he like

The face of the hero was priceless xD

The 2 chapters of 0 and 1 are what threw me off. Once I reread it though I more or less understood it. It's actually not that complicated >_>

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics