Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 209votes)

Marginal Operation

Alt Names: alt マージナル・オペレーション
Author: Shibamura Yuri
Artist: Kimura Daisuke
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A 30-year-old Japanese NEET joins a PMC in the Middle East and becomes the handler of some soldiers.

Adapted from the novel series of the same name.
Go to Marginal Operation Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel Translations Link New Window Alph
  • 1 Replies
Topic Marginal Operation RAW New Window Nefrytone
  • 9 Replies

269 Comments

....social studies.... an academic approach in analyzing how human "interact" with each other....

Curse... I messed up in my Major... >.>

well, you know, I kinda like Shawii. Hope she doesn't just get removed from the manga for whatever reason. Would be nice if she gets together with MC.

Also, my suspicions about the job:

Spoiler

i really hope their translator is a girl otherwise that's super creepy i mean pink knee socks on a guy is fucking weird as shit

Traps are fine too... no one's perfect.

Shawii :wub:

so............uh................. what's the elf girl doing there? c1 page 1

i really hope their translator is a girl otherwise that's super creepy i mean pink knee socks on a guy is fucking weird as shit

relax,swiss guy is a girl

/ak/ marketing department is pretty convincing.

7e3.jpg

Finally something good came out :P

Interesting, but I don't see this going anywhere. "Military" (I use that broadly) stories usually don't go in depth because few authors ever experience live combat.

Those that do? Well. Theres a reason why their books aren't popular.

Makes sense, because they have been a Pacifist since the end of the Second World War.

EDIT: OH, my bad. I didnt read the synopsis first. They are in a PMC

Interesting, but I don't see this going anywhere. "Military" (I use that broadly) stories usually don't go in depth because few authors ever experience live combat.

Those that do? Well. Theres a reason why their books aren't popular.

Seems interesting may i ask for more

Looks like a good read, even after the second chapter. Might be a slow development, but could be a lot worse.

And as always, a flawless advertisement by the /ak/ marketing team with that credits page. I actually felt my money try to slide out of my wallet after reading that.

Some minor grammatical errors in the translation, but nothing that makes it completely incomprehendable. This was a good read, thanks for translating it. Hope to see more in the future. Followed.

oh, manga about mercenaries aka "freedom fighters"... well, that sure was long overdue

Count me in! I'm game with this one!

this series is totally banal, but that's what makes me want to read more xD especially since the MC shows such a lack of emotional interest hehe.

One of the prerequisites wasn't being bilingual in at least English? Seems...haphazard. Mite b cool, tho, so I'll definitely follow this one.

well this doesn't seem bad. reminds me somewhat of Gate (JSDF) and Shuumatsu no Maristella

ch 1 have 60+ page, I'm dying here.

is this reupload?

the first release(the v1) is incomplete version of the ch 1,this version(v2) is the complete version of the ch

-------------------------

just to avise: i'm not the typesetter of this serie (the type is A.K.A.g.z )i only did the uploaded (with permition of course ) so the releases dont will be the same as mine( he probably have a social life, unlike me)

Tried reading the raws

Spoiler

Nice nice, thanks for the hook up 

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics