Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 80votes)

XO Sisters

Alt Names: alt 엑소시스터즈alt XO Sister
Author: Park Seong-Su
Artist: Hwang Seong-Won
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Our protagonist Jo Cheul-Hee is a delinquent who enjoys picking fights and aims to take control of his new school where he gets transferred, but what he doesn't know is that it's an all girls school.

Being the only male student there, everyone thinks he is gay!
Go to XO Sisters Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic XO Sisters Discontinued New Window t0eknee
  • 22 Replies
Topic XO Sisters - Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 3 Replies

150 Comments

tbh this wouldn't be too bad if it had atleast a millimeter of romance. it would sorta remind me of HSDK in supernatural manwha form. and im not saying Jo Cheul Hee with anyone else im saying more like jo young with one of the other girls >.> shoujo ai anybody?!?!(really hot shoujo ai >.>)
me gusta
Finally! A new chapter...and cover
Rock on girls, I have missed you
that's what you call a nice ass!
@Cassanova Yeah, that bug monster is hotttt
Oh Man, how i missed that ass !!!
yeah who's mastrubate to the cover????????

confess!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha man i bet some you guys even masturbated to the cover. bunch of perverts. not gonna lie the cover is nice but what attracted me was the story. !manga freak!
no wonder she kept kicking his ass all the time she had super human strength. haha also its somewhat funny to see them fight all the time. curly hair!!
Have to agree, the lips is annoying also the glasses are ugly - to big - personally don't hate her though.
This is pretty good ^^. Only person I dont like is that Yurim? chick. Too big of lips, and I dont like the way her hair is ;.;. But everyone else.. Also except for the glasses chick.. But besides that everyone else is <3.
nice manwha, really nice. i'm adding the supernatural tag if nobody has a problem, i think i dont have to explain why
With the last two chapters, I think it would be good to add the genre "Fantasy"?
finally more chapters =D
LOL I'm so not gonna talk about the cover but gotta say this is pretty good i gave it a try when i read the info the protagonist is a delinquent
Still the color of the hair and the shirt helps a lot xD
Lol I am so shallow that the cover made me interested.
Look at that cover! I'm hooked already.
Yeah.
Guess were all alike, still looking good.
I can't lie, what attracted me to this series is because the cover had a hot girl in it.
@aEnigma, You mean nice ass?
i like it already
nice cover :rolleyes:

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics