Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 136votes)

Ochitekita Ryuuou to Horobiyuku Majo no Kuni

Alt Names: alt 穿越龙王与步向灭亡的魔女之国alt 落ちてきた龍王と滅びゆく魔女の国alt Ochitekita Naga to Horobiyuku Majo no Kunialt Ochitekita Ryuuou (Naga) to Horobiyuku Majo no Kunialt The Perishing Country of Witches, and the Dragon King who fell there.
Author: Maisaka Kou
Artist: Muramatsu Mayu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a world of never ending war. A world where witches are shunned and pursued by humans, which is about to be overthrown. One day a man fell. Through the ceiling of a bathhouse -- in front of the "Witch of the Black Forest" Harrigan. "Wh-wh-what are you doing you bastard!?" "Breasts! And they're huge!" -- Suddenly a man from another world appeared in the Witch's land which was waiting to be destroyed -- "H-hey, s-stop, t-touching up my breasts like that!" "Big, big, big breasts!" -- the man dressed in a strange outfit has the name "Dragon King" and has lost his memories -- "A ma-man is touching Ane-sama's b-b-!?" "Calm down Yuuki!" -- so "war ability" and "magic" meets and the gears of destiny will start to turn! Here the curtain will be raised on the glamorous dance of unparalleled wars!

adaptation of the light novel series of the same name
Go to Ochitekita Ryuuou to Horobiyuku Majo no Kuni Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic raws? New Window Nightshade_q8
  • 2 Replies

261 Comments

Please don't steal this project.

would like to pick it up but no translator so my group cant even hope to pick this series up lol

I was wondering if another group was going to pick this up. I had originally planned to do it after ER told me about it, but we didn't have the resources to grab it when it started its serialization.

lol, this is a second project i've done this to you.

First was madan and now this.

Guy: Huge over-exaggerated robes with gold plates and pimp-collar up for maximum douche power.

Girls: How much skin can we show in the outfit before this becomes completely socially unacceptable? That much? Alright, we'll just go a little bit farther and stop there.

I was wondering if another group was going to pick this up. I had originally planned to do it after ER told me about it, but we didn't have the resources to grab it when it started its serialization.

Also i have translations for the next 2 chapters as well, and will try to get them out as soon as the cleans are done for them. And chapter 2 is 30 pages, while chapter 3 is 36. So please be patient.

what the beep man where is the beeping chapter it was just uploaded and no beeping chapter what the beep fix it now i must read it i hear this is supposed to be a good one.

Are you talking about how it is only 10 pages long?

expecting a romance tag, and looking to the cover almost sure about harem tag hehhe

so freaking short -_-

what the beep man where is the beeping chapter it was just uploaded and no beeping chapter what the beep fix it now i must read it i hear this is supposed to be a good one.

Well from what i see currently, its only has a little mature content, no H or anything like that in it.

*i still claim it is Not Safe For Work though lol.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics