Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 136votes)

Ochitekita Ryuuou to Horobiyuku Majo no Kuni

Alt Names: alt 穿越龙王与步向灭亡的魔女之国alt 落ちてきた龍王と滅びゆく魔女の国alt Ochitekita Naga to Horobiyuku Majo no Kunialt Ochitekita Ryuuou (Naga) to Horobiyuku Majo no Kunialt The Perishing Country of Witches, and the Dragon King who fell there.
Author: Maisaka Kou
Artist: Muramatsu Mayu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a world of never ending war. A world where witches are shunned and pursued by humans, which is about to be overthrown. One day a man fell. Through the ceiling of a bathhouse -- in front of the "Witch of the Black Forest" Harrigan. "Wh-wh-what are you doing you bastard!?" "Breasts! And they're huge!" -- Suddenly a man from another world appeared in the Witch's land which was waiting to be destroyed -- "H-hey, s-stop, t-touching up my breasts like that!" "Big, big, big breasts!" -- the man dressed in a strange outfit has the name "Dragon King" and has lost his memories -- "A ma-man is touching Ane-sama's b-b-!?" "Calm down Yuuki!" -- so "war ability" and "magic" meets and the gears of destiny will start to turn! Here the curtain will be raised on the glamorous dance of unparalleled wars!

adaptation of the light novel series of the same name
Go to Ochitekita Ryuuou to Horobiyuku Majo no Kuni Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic raws? New Window Nightshade_q8
  • 2 Replies

261 Comments

does anyone know who is translating the light novel if someone is because i have got to read it can anyone tell me where the light novel is please

I guess boobs are directly linked to magic power.... poor talisman girl.

Another LN adaptation?

Sigh I wish I learned chinese when growing up.. They have 10x the number of translators..

(Or being able to read Japanese - which I'm still trying to XD)

And yeah I'm guessing he's nobunaga :s

With breasts that big I wouldn't be too surprised if Harrigan entered rooms a full 2 minutes before she got there.

LhKsqQP.jpg?1

Original story, original looking story everywhere.

1153788.jpg

GOD DAMN MY BRAIN FOR REACTING TO COLOURS!

Fan service, fan service everywhere

Oh it's so lovely.

Dat Ass view...perfect! ('w')b

Wait till you see chapter 4.

The pacing seems off. Is this a manga adaption of a light novel?

Yeah it is.

As to Naga's real name
Spoiler

It's at times like these that I really wish I knew Japanese... I really want to read the LN...

there's a light novel to this is it being translated and if so who is doing it baka tsuki. Someone please tell me where can i read the light novel translated because the manga looks good that the novel has to be

It's at times like these that I really wish I knew Japanese... I really want to read the LN...

Well he has it made, surrounded by beautiful woman and one has really deep man hating issues.  Fathering babies should be a snap.

Fan service, fan service everywhere

Dat Ass view...perfect! ('w')b

Oh yea, this is definitely Oda Nobunaga. He is after all called known as The fool of Owari. But dam, I was hoping for a real dragon king >_< He better kick some ass.

The pacing seems off. Is this a manga adaption of a light novel?

Thanks for the update :)

enjoy this release people.

Thanks a lot for the great release.

enjoy this release people.

it is half way done with proofs and typesets.

Next chapter is being typesetted and proofed.

them girls are hot. I'm starting to like this series. It looks a little like Madan no Ou too though.

I got an answer before that lol. Look on pg 3 of ch 1, with the character descriptions. -according to the translator, in thd light novel, she is the replacement head of the family.

why does head witch say " call my daugthers" while the other girls adress her with nee-sama?

That is a good question lol....i should ask the translator about that when he returns from his 3 day trip. *Chapter 3 is already translated though, it mainly needs cleans and then it will progress quickly.

Excuseme but someone has links from where I can get the light novel please? ^^

WHERE CAN I FIND THAT PUDDLE PORTAL???? that would be uber awesome to go to another world and be surrounded by beautiful witches.  The level of eroness would implode inside my body if I was in that situation, so many possibilities so little time

Mwahahaha so it begins *stares at breast with evil intentions*

Its my first time seeing Oda Nobunaga like this one like it though lol, btw is it should be prologue rather than chapter 1 to short somehow?

He has been a female and a Devil King I think there is still room for more versions of Oda to appear in manga

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics