Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 37votes)

Cupid no Itazura - Nijidama

Alt Names: alt 丘比特的恶作剧「虹玉」alt クピドの悪戯 「虹玉」alt クピドの悪戯 虹玉alt クピドの悪戯 ~虹玉~alt Cupid no Itazura "Nijidama"alt Cupid no Itazura Nijidamaalt Cupid no Itazura ~Nijidama~alt Cupid no Itazura: Nijidamaalt Cupid's Prank "Rainbow Balls"alt Cupid's Prank - Rainbow Ballsalt Cupid's Prank ~Rainbow Balls~alt Cupid's Prank: Rainbow Ballsalt Cupid's Pranks Nijidama
Author: Kitazaki Taku
Artist: Kitazaki Taku
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A man who's still a virgin, has a very very rare disease that only allows him to have sex 7 times in his life. After he's used up all 7 of the chances, he'll never be able to have an erection and ejaculate, which means he will lose his ability to have sex for the rest of his life. So far, he has wasted 2 times while masturbating, so he's left with only 5 more chance to have sex. He has to save those precious bullets, but at the same time he desperately want to lose his virginity.

Sequels:

> Sakuranbo Syndrome - Cupid no Itazura II
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/sakuranbo-syndrome-r929 )

> Kono S o, Mi yo!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/kono-s-o-mi-yo-r563 )
Go to Cupid no Itazura - Nijidama Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window malgod
  • 2 Replies

46 Comments

"can we do it?" insert cockblock here.
Update!?
Posted Image
*looks at watch list*
*sees this manga is updated*

Posted Image

*starts re-reading*
HA! What if..
Spoiler

Would make sense.

Side note; During last 2 days, i saw manboobs jiggle and lions fucking on paper. I have a wonderful life.
Yeah, this is like christmas!! First Sakuranbo Syndrom and now this one! Thx @Kiss Scans, glad to see that Kitazaki-senseis early works are getting translated, he's one of my favourite mangakas :D
Posted Image
Oh god. That damn summary. My sides, my dear sides.
The Jdrama of this is really good :D.
Nice to see someone pick this up. It seems obvious his classmate also has a thing for him and it seems she is also pure despite how she acts infront of him.
@Ibizen Thoth, my present to you ;)
To think, I read this last week, despairing that there hadn't been updates for a year and a half. And here it is, to my surprise, a new update! WOOT!
Oh cool an update
damn it, why are no releases? When all the mangas of Kitazaki Taku are so good.
Man, all the protagonists of this author are fucking horny it's ridiculous.
I look the drama before knowing there were a manga xD If you want the continuation, and even if it's a little different, why not try the drama cupid no itazura x)
I am really loving this mangaka's work she has such great stories, wait is the mangaka a guy or girl? well i either way im loving the stories. Hope it get update soon
Oh cupid, you son of a b***. Troll master.
I really like this manga. The author is great. no updates thou :-[
What the heck happened to Hobo-1?!
This is really good.
good manga

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics