Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 80votes)

Chocolat

Alt Names: alt ショコラalt Chocolat (KUBONOUCHI Eisaku)alt 朱古力alt 流氓蛋糕店
Author: Kubonouchi Eisaku
Artist: Kubonouchi Eisaku
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A spoiled orphan living with her mom's ex-Yakuza lover! There's a cute yakuza just recently released from prison, living in the same house too. Plus, there's cake!
Go to Chocolat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

67 Comments

Is there a translation error in volume 6 chapter 6?  Katou's time in the yakuza is repeatedly referred to as the mafia, which is either a italian or american criminal syndicate.

nice!

followed

Huzzah for Village Idiot!  Chocolat is not forsaken.

Nice to see an update, thanks guys/gals from vis :3

ah actualy i want ichigo back to nana
damnit
There's gonna be a live action series of this manga. It's gonna be a taiwanese drama over an hour each ep
VI states that they need a translator for this project. :(
@aruless and @Niry

wow me too! i've buy some of the manga but can't find any continuation to it. the only thing that make me type this title in google search coz the way the mangaka express the story in such realistic way and the art seem to fit the dramatic plot line nicely. in seinen category, only this manga and onani master kurosawa win my ultimate fav.

by the way, batoto host this file really make happy.
@ aruless: Exactly the same for me.

Oh man, this manga. I will always view it with fondness for the beautiful, clean and down-to-earth art and the quite realistic characters. When he's being serious, Ichigo is really pretty hot! I will also think of it with a bit of dread every time I re-read because it straddles the line between fictional fantasy magic where things happen how you wish they would (the good guys win, the deserving guy get the girl and vice versa, and the ending is wrapped up neatly with a bow) and the uglier, embarrassing way they often do in real life. Drama!

Unrequited love and jealousy are just about some of the yuckiest things we have to go through in life, in my opinion. Ick. Thanks, seinen, for keeping me grounded but still giving me a seed of hope for real life happy endings and dreams to keep trying for them.
I'd forgotten how much I like this manga. I started reading it without a lot of expectations, but the characterization is good, the feelings are sincere, the comedy is great, and the art is quietly very good.
There are some manga where the art is impressive and beautiful and so everyone raves about it, and this isn't like that--wouldn't fit the style if it was. But it's very well done in its own way. Most mangaka can do a good job of pretty lead characters and fairly-good-looking secondary characters. There's a kind of generic manga-character look that's been pretty much perfected. But the characters here are all individual--their looks are different and quirky, some headed towards grotesque, other just different from the basic manga standard; their faces are expressive and their energy supports the story, makes the comedy funnier. That's good art.
Posted ImageThanks for picking this up again
1 more volume!
This is a nice series.
Ah is nice to see this in english, i know the end and in some cd i have the raws, but is always good to "know" whats is happening in the manga ^^.

Thanks
i went on the website on the scanlator said that they picked up volume 6 to finish this.
@CharlieAL Looks like it. Seems like someone formed Kitte for the sole purpose of scanlating this manga. Lucky us. :) Thanks Kitte, you're awesome!
Love this manga!!! is getting scanlated again?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics