Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 80votes)

Chocolat

Alt Names: alt ショコラalt Chocolat (KUBONOUCHI Eisaku)alt 朱古力alt 流氓蛋糕店
Author: Kubonouchi Eisaku
Artist: Kubonouchi Eisaku
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A spoiled orphan living with her mom's ex-Yakuza lover! There's a cute yakuza just recently released from prison, living in the same house too. Plus, there's cake!
Go to Chocolat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

67 Comments

Spoiler

Oh a new chap, is almost the end for this manga, im waiting for the next chap, great manga btw u ppl gonna love the next chapters.

Ah, the risks of using a killer driven by drugs and impulse.

I must admit I wasn't expecting that.  Interesting, Kubonouchi-sensei.

So ive read every tled one today, its close to morning, i gotta get up and then this cliffhanger, guess i wont sleep.

And apparently its the last volume, wish there were still more left to read. I love the romance part but sadly there probly wont be any sol arcs left. Thanks a lot for picking it up to finish it viscans.

I'm gonna need a new chapter here.

a.s.a.p.

Tension levels way too high. Need to go read something peaceful.

so...Ichigo is secretly..."Batman" Lol

Well...This is slowly going to hell..

Thanks for the update!

Spoiler

Shit what is this cliffhanger...

Damn. Saw it coming and it still infuriated me. This just had to happen now, of all times.

Braced for incoming drama.

Sadist

xDD just a little... but rly the next chaps are pretty good.

man ur gonna love the last chapters..... or maybe not xD

Sadist

Fucking death flags everywhere... I hope I'm just being paranoid..

man ur gonna love the last chapters..... or maybe not xD

Ch. 64--well, the old guy has some wisdom there, although it sounds kind of like sophistry to me.  But the wisdom it brought to my mind was from "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly":

When you have to shoot...Shoot! Don't talk.

You probably are. But that doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

Yay, a chapter.

Continuing good, but

Spoiler

the romance is awesome dont make me sad =(

Awww man I thought it was an updateyellow-onion-head-emoticon-01.gif?130192...it was just a

88c.gif

IKR?!  Again they dangle a crispy golden brown piece of bacon right in front of our faces only to yank it away when we take a bite...

Awww man I thought it was an updateyellow-onion-head-emoticon-01.gif?130192...it was just a

88c.gif

Talk about wrong numbering... chp. 62 is actually chp. 9... Thank You VIScans anyway, this is one nice read to follow

Just a head's up: chapters 6 & 7 of volume 6 are out of order.

And here it comes the tragedy, well not rly but i wanna read those chaps so bad :D

I really don't like the romance in this. The age difference is too much.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics