Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 243votes)

Hitoribocchi no Chikyuu Shinryaku

Alt Names: alt ひとりぼっちの地球侵略alt Invading the World All Alonealt Lonely Alien
Author: Ogawa Maiko
Artist: Ogawa Maiko
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Koichi has looked forward to becoming a high schooler for one reason: to help continue his grandfather's coffee shop. But on the first day of school, a strange girl wearing an eerie mask tells him that she has come to take his life. She tells him that the heart beating within his chest is her own, and that she is an alien invader who has come to take over the world.
Go to Hitoribocchi no Chikyuu Shinryaku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

399 Comments

My old dilema: Interesting Story x Tragedy Tag...

me likes that combo lol

This looks cute. Hoping to see more of this

thanks Psylocke Scans^^

Charming, artful, intriguing... Thanks a lot Psylocke!

the covers for this series are sooooo beautiful!

My old dilema: Interesting Story x Tragedy Tag...

amazing character development

Spoiler

ah man I got a Bridge to Terabithia vibe from this chapter, with the whole secret place to spend time in their own little world and all that. Please don't hit me with a tragedy like the one in Bridge to Terabithia, that was so sad ;_;

Man don't remind me that there's a tragedy tag attached to this story... I've already thought up a hundred and one ways for this story to turn south, any more and it might crush my heart. :(

ah man I got a Bridge to Terabithia vibe from this chapter, with the whole secret place to spend time in their own little world and all that. Please don't hit me with a tragedy like the one in Bridge to Terabithia, that was so sad ;_;

I really love these types of stories, it has this whole mysterious/magical feeling to it and I think this chapter, where nothing really remarkable happened, was just as or even more interesting than the chapter with aliens and destruction.

I'm getting warm fuzzies from the main girl. I sure hope to see more of this. 

I keep getting this tenchi muyo feel from this manga. In a good way.

I couldn't help but to love it. So much feels.

that much character growth in just 2 chapters..  :batoto_024: im looking forward for more.. thanks psylocke scans :D

thnx, this is interesting

Oh, I'm definitely starting to like this.

This is very well written. I like the way the story flows.

Almost forgot:

Thank you Psylocke Scans. Keep up the good work--these are translated very well.

Seems interesting, hopefully someone/group will pick it up at some point.

Going to be a long time for updates.  Apparently this was a side project and is not actually picked up. yet. more info on the scanlator's blog regarding it.

Madness, grandfathers, coffee, violence, cute alien girls, and surprising amounts of blood for a shounen comic.

I think I love this already.

Okay, I'll admit it.. I fell in love with this lol. Followed.

so what happen to granpa.....

I waited soooo long for this manga!

Read good It will be

jto1t3.png

WTF. Followed.

Followed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics