Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 339votes)

Lasboss x Hero

Alt Names: alt ラスボスxヒーローalt Las Boss x Heroalt LASBOSS×HERO
Author: Kuzushiro
Artist: Kuzushiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sagara Masamune is a manga author who isn't very successful, and it's looking like it's time to end his battle manga. To go for an unexpected ending, he plans to kill off the main heroine, Nina, in a dramatic way. As he works on his manga, he is mysteriously sucked into the pages. Now he's trapped in the world of his own creation, with his protagonists, exorcists Haru and Nina. He doesn't really get what's happening, but he thinks concluding the manga, which involves orchestrating Nina's death, might get him back home.
Go to Lasboss x Hero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current Chapter Discussion New Window Haiyami
  • 6 Replies

575 Comments

Calling it now Sagara is the demon king

Would make sense of the title, too.

The mangaka in this manga found that the manga he create was a failure of a manga, so he decided to end the manga by himself, but got sucked into the damned manga but soon he will be outta the manga and started a manga about a mangaka killing the heroine of his own manga.

Mango.

Mangaception.

He's not raising a death flag

He's raising a love flag there

And you should buy a new equipment...

Your G-pen is too weak...lol

I like how this manga quickly established the motivation/goal right on the first few chapter. Sure, they might be temporary goal that will either be forgotten or altered due to unforeseen plot development but at least it keeps the manga on track instead of another 'What are the characters doing' kinda feeling. May the humour runs high till the end.

Oh, and hopefully the mangaka isn't the Last Boss. That's so cliche that it makes the manga even more meta.

The mangaka in this manga found that the manga he create was a failure of a manga, so he decided to end the manga by himself, but got sucked into the damned manga but soon he will be outta the manga and started a manga about a mangaka killing the heroine of his own manga.

Mango.

Well, this sounds interesting.

Can't we get there in a panel?

and those scenes with the old hag, so funny

Calling it now Sagara is the demon king

img000013.png

Oh dear.

Already taken. Thanks

Is a Tsundere no big loss.

Anyway, I think the mangaka itself is the last boss archdemon, it don't have a definied form in the story, is plotting the end of the world, must kill the heroine and create demons.

This is what I was thinking.  It would be cool (in my opinion) if the mangaka were the arch-demon who literally DREW the villians and dangers into being so he can try to fight against his own MCs.  He would have inadvertantly written himself into the story from the beginning, with his "undefined" last boss.

Refreshing!

This concept... Well, I'm rather hooked.

Heroine is cliche, but damn she's cute! Just let his manga flow by introducing him as a character in his own manga and stealing Nina from Haru, totally works.

pretty sure the mangaka will be the maou

the most funny :D

img000041.png

indeed :D

I hope this will turn out like Superior with the Demon Lord (mangaka) falling in love with the hero (Nina) he's supposed to kill. 

Ahah, the reader cringes at how much the in-universe manga is like D. Gray-man, and so does the author. This manga is meta as shit.

This one isn't too bad as a meta manga (actually above average), though I think that the best meta manga in recent days is Zekureatoru (or 'The Creator') ~ Manga Saga. 

I wonder if the mangaka could travel between reality and the world he created...Personally, I could see myself hating it if the manga focuses on the exorcist world. I'd rather there be a balance between the two.

Is a Tsundere no big loss.

Anyway, I think the mangaka itself is the last boss archdemon, it don't have a definied form in the story, is plotting the end of the world, must kill the heroine and create demons.

Ahah, the reader cringes at how much the in-universe manga is like D. Gray-man, and so does the author. This manga is meta as shit.

seems...interesting...follow for now.

Well...this is surprisingly refreshing.

Follow!!!

The life of a mangaka.... Page 21... the best way to make ppl rage

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics