Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 120votes)

Scientia

Alt Names: alt スキエンティア
Author: Toda Seiji
Artist: Toda Seiji
Genres: Sci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A society where people have forgotten about ethical taboos and enjoy a life with clones, robots, body rental and drugs.
Go to Scientia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

39 Comments

read it ! So refreshing =)

That was pretty good

Well, this is a change from the usual dark and gritty sci-fi seinen manga. 

Looking forward to seeing more of this hopefully.

I honestly expected something evil and horrible as most manga about this subject usually tends to be. However, it is such an uplifting story to read about an old woman able to relive her youth one last time, and the girl in question changing herself internally to enjoy life once again. 

I was pleasantly surprised to find it wasn't completely New Age sci-fi. The art is fantastic.

If you like it, too, you might want to read The Starters series by Lissa Price as well. They're very similar, but this manga came first (by about 5 years).

Feels more like a one shot

**spoiler (maybe) below**

i was expecting the old lady to be evil and for the story to have a twist where she manages to steal the body completely. guess i was wrong.

Where is that pic from?

Stein's;Gate

This was great. All about science!

Spoiler

Where is that pic from?

This was great. All about science!

Spoiler

Haah... What a nice story.

It's a light series as far as I know.

I was kinda expecting something entirely different, with more drama and so on...but it was nice to read and i hope the next chapters stay that way

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics