Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 338votes)

Hunter x Hunter

Alt Names: alt HUNTERalt HUNTER
Author: Togashi Yoshihiro
Artist: Togashi Yoshihiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSports SportsSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hunters are a special breed, dedicated to tracking down treasures, magical beasts, and even other men. But such pursuits require a license, and less than one in a hundred thousand can pass the grueling qualification exam. Those who do pass gain access to restricted areas, amazing stores of information, and the right to call themselves Hunters.
Go to Hunter x Hunter Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic found who HISOKA is on the ship in the new arc (spoiler ch370) New Window bam
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window 「黑風影」
  • 30 Replies
Topic Togashi is back!!! New Window Kamui
  • 9 Replies
Topic Killua and lightning New Window Alucard151
  • 1 Replies
Topic So who's the mole in the zodiac? New Window nysta
  • 8 Replies
Topic Why is this forum dead ?? New Window MRabah
  • 2 Replies

145 Comments

@leokiko For real?? I think I am going to have a heart attack from happiness!! I hope I live until thae new update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Saw new chapter. Not in English.
Aaaaaaaaah... Fuck it.

- @Leokiko : scans, or it didn't happen ;)
Rejoice, HxH fans! Togashi is releasing 2 new volumes(yes, VOLUMES) in December!

xD
Saw HxH up in my list, getting excited -> only some turkish chapter. Ahh.
cant wait for it to resume. to think that it would develop into something like the 'gourmet world' from toriko, the mangaka is definitely one of the best xD there's prolly some stronger or of equal power nen users to netero who are freely roaming around the non-human parts of the hxh world xD and to think that its possible that all four of them would go together again along with gon's dad acting like a mentor or something. i wonder what leorio's nen power would be. maybe some support type power since i think he was trying to be a doctor or something. maybe he applied his studies into his nen skills.
Togashisensei is too damn lazy, hope he continues soon...
my favorite manga ever! i love the storyline and such a unique and awesome style of art. <3
Absolutely enchanting. Artistry of the highest calibre. Generations from now we will look back at Hunter x Hunter and all that it had to offer ever so fondly.
best manga ever. definitely my favorite. wish the mangaka was more stable though. its crazy how the manga reflects the authors personal experiences. anyways the dialog, action, and sometimes the art is on point. this one has a very vivid imagination.
As of 340, the series can be aptly renamed back to hiatus x hiatus.
is 339 the last chapter
@Phantom_Rose

I thought this textless chapter was very powerful, but I very much agree that the many hiatuses make it difficult to remember it all. Here's a summary, sorry if you ended up not needing it.

Page 5: Gon's Aunt, Mito
Page 6-8: Morau and Novu, the aides of Netero during the Ant arc. (Who made a bet about which of the younger generation would be allowed to come, and then decide to spend the winnings on wine to dedicate to the chairman.)
Page 9: Birds and some guy with a really huge mouth. (The birds live at a lake that one of Kaito's friends bought to protect.)
Page 10: Gon, ant-Kaito, and Kaito's research group.
Page 11: Morau's disciples Knuckle and Shoot, ant-ified-Palm, the ants Meleoron and Ikalgo.
Page 12: Leorio and the Zaoldyeck siblings.
Page 13-14: Kurapika.
Page 15-16: The Zaoldyeck family aides mourn Gotou, who was killed by Hisoka, and one discovers Killua hasn't been told of Gotou's death. A shapeshifter, introduced back when Gon had to locate the Hunter exam, pretends he's Gotou to not disturb Killua & Alluka's happy ending.
Page 18: The dead King, Meruem, and Komugi, his love.
and where the hell can it go from here?
It's a testament to how sporadic the updates were that even though I read every chapter so far (er, some years ago?), this latest chapter threw me for a loop since I had no freakiin' idea who some of the characters were and what they were currently doing. All I get is a niggling sense that "I've seen them somewhere..." Dang.
I was so damn scared that this chapter was going to be the last.
@bumblebee Most chapters since 311 have been done by MangaStream & Binktopia. MangaStream is listed as "Do not upload!" in http://vatoto.com/group_delays and the chapters I have been able to find are all watermarked with a message saying "do not mirror".

I recommend you to search Nyaa Torrents, there's a torrent called "Hunter x Hunter - Chapters 311-335 [MangaStream & Binktopia]" in their Books section. I'm not linking directly there because I'm not sure it's allowed. Otherwise you can search google for those missing chapters, there's a bunch o online readers hosting those (even if not allowed).
Whoa, the last chapter went straight into terribad art again.
How come it stops at Ch. 322? I saw released chapters till 335... anyway elche21 hi:), i suggest that you read it from the beginning..but if you want to skip i think it's about Ch 185!!
which chapter should i read to continue where the anime left it?
or should i start reading the first chapter
life would be great if we could all have a friend like Killua

and just wondering.. was batoto not allowed to host chapters 312-321?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics