Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 57votes)

Cosmic Color

Alt Names: alt コズミックカラーalt Cosmic Colour
Author: Yomoto Shimako
Artist: Yomoto Shimako
Genres: Romance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Momoko is a girl who likes learning about the trivia of life, and begins wondering about Haishima-kun who sits next to her in class and always dozes off. One day, they have a small exchange as they were asked to mark each other's quizzes, and she learns that Haishima isn't as scary as expected...?
Go to Cosmic Color Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

24 Comments

Si, mi è piaciuto, ma il finale è un po' anonimo (^-^;
Mi correggo❤️ Sta diventando davvero super carino! Grazie

so sweet and wholesome, makes you feel all warm and giddy inside, like those old innocent childhood crushes ((((:

Carino, ma non è tra i miei preferiti
This was a nice gentle manga with relatively less drama, in a good way.

Of course self-doubt and confidence issues are naturally there, but it wasn't too dragged out.

Recommend this cute story.

Adorable story and characters, I am getting all the good vibes :3

I think I just died from the utter cuteness of this manga. Damn I want more. Innocent love stories like this without any complications are the best at times :')

All I can say is Aww... It was really cute

That was so much fluff to the end. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)

I'm glad that the other girl didn't turn to be some mean spirited rival.

god knows that's been done to death :P

Daw. Cute read hehe

Thanks for the update!

The romance tag has been removed...?

last line of ch 3 was so adorable!!

I'm glad that the other girl didn't turn to be some mean spirited rival.

Thanks for the new chapter!

Momo-chan is so adorable ;A; She's such a sweet girl, being considerable of others like that.

I must confess that I sort of relate to her. I'm the kind of person who hates myself when I get jealous because I have antagonistic thoughts towards the other person.

A really refreshing series! *u*

I like Momoko, it feels like there's a lot of care and effort put into her. I want to see her with other characters more, though.

My first time reading about such a genuinely tender and sensitive girl.

Her hobby is just like my little brother only cuter since I never have to play trivia with her -_-"

Cute stuff. 

Cute so far,   I like the female lead. 

Daww, so cute. =3

Lovable indeed. Maybe because I can somewhat relate to her habit. XD

Quite lovable female lead for once. And an interesting start. Looking forward to reading more.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics