Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 54votes)

Komomo Confiserie

Alt Names: alt こももコンフィズリーalt 胡桃的糖果
Author: Minami Maki
Artist: Minami Maki
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Komomo is a spoilt princess who enjoys bossing her servants around. She has taken a particular liking to Natsu, the son of her family's favourite patissier; so the poor boy has to endure every one of her whims until his family moves away to France.
Years later, Komomo's family has lost their social standing, and the inexperienced girl is left in the care of strangers. Around the same time, Natsu returns to Japan as an acclaimed patissier. How will their paths cross after their lives and positions have changed so much?
Go to Komomo Confiserie Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

120 Comments

Ch 4 is nice.  Hints of "dere" begin to peek through in the guy, and Komomo-sama is finally taught some of the basic human things other people learn in kindergarten or earlier and proves to have been starving for them . . .

Thanks for the release!

chapters 1-7 chinese raws :)

http://raffmanga.blogspot.com/

Spoiler

We're already working on chapter 3 and we will deliver it in shortly! And we're recruiting proofreaders.

Well, that the complete opposite of how I expected. Pleasantly surprised, thought, it just shows that there will be some plot development, which is exciting! Definitely following. 

calm down bud, its his first shoujo, he hasnt read any other better ones yet so of course he wouldnt know. He also said not bad, not this is the best god damn shoujo ever.

Not like I was mad at him.  I'm just saying, he ain't seen nothing yet.

Really?  No offense to this, but wait until you read a really good shoujo.

Go try Kuragehime or Kimi ni Todoke or Sensei! say for instance.

I mean, this is kind of interesting . . . it puts a sort of different topspin on some common themes.  But the characters are thin and unmemorable, and the situations are contrived and unrealistic, and there's only so much interest in playing against sappy romance by having the guy be all "Muahaha, I vant to see you cry!" with presumably a tsundere underlay in the long run.

Side note:  It occurs to me that this is a lot like Oishii Kankei played for laughs.

calm down bud, its his first shoujo, he hasnt read any other better ones yet so of course he wouldnt know. He also said not bad, not this is the best god damn shoujo ever.

Not too bad for the first shoujo I ever read :)

Really?  No offense to this, but wait until you read a really good shoujo.

Go try Kuragehime or Kimi ni Todoke or Sensei! say for instance.

I mean, this is kind of interesting . . . it puts a sort of different topspin on some common themes.  But the characters are thin and unmemorable, and the situations are contrived and unrealistic, and there's only so much interest in playing against sappy romance by having the guy be all "Muahaha, I vant to see you cry!" with presumably a tsundere underlay in the long run.

Side note:  It occurs to me that this is a lot like Oishii Kankei played for laughs.

I like her more than I thought I would.

Everyone needs a goal and a dream.

Good luck, 

Komomo

Interesting. Tough love and hardships. Looking forward to the journey.

YES!!!!! ANOTHER MINAMI MAKI MANGA!!! I loved Seiyuuka and Special A :D

... I kind of feel bad for Komomo...

Not too bad for the first shoujo I ever read :)

He's evil *squints eyes* but I like him XD

auto click to follow it.... this is out to be interest to look forward too

thanks you Aqua scan for picking this series up ^^

Instant follow.

Aqua Scans thank you keep it up!

Ehehehehe.
All according to keikaku...

Thanks Aqua Scans! I was counting on you!

Blackmailing your love interest straight from chapter 1.

I love it!

I'm eyeing you, Aqua Scans. Come on... pick it up. I know you will... This needs to happen.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics