Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 54votes)

Komomo Confiserie

Alt Names: alt こももコンフィズリーalt 胡桃的糖果
Author: Minami Maki
Artist: Minami Maki
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Komomo is a spoilt princess who enjoys bossing her servants around. She has taken a particular liking to Natsu, the son of her family's favourite patissier; so the poor boy has to endure every one of her whims until his family moves away to France.
Years later, Komomo's family has lost their social standing, and the inexperienced girl is left in the care of strangers. Around the same time, Natsu returns to Japan as an acclaimed patissier. How will their paths cross after their lives and positions have changed so much?
Go to Komomo Confiserie Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

120 Comments

Massacre that bitch.

I fucking love it when Komomo activates Thunder God mode. It's damn near shounen manga levels of badassery.

I really hate Noelle! She's such a cow!
KOMOMO-SAMA PLEASE DESTROY HER

Never mess with Komomo... that girl's super scary when angry. o-o

OMG RUN NOELLE!!! On second thought, nah, I'd like to see you get beaten up by Komomo and flee to France. hehehe

Thanks for the update, AQUA scans!

But oh god is Komomo slow.

AHHHH yes, an update!

Thanks for the update, AQUA!!

I'm not French either, but I know a fair amount of French and also partake in quite a few confections.  I think sucette is correct here.  You're thinking of the "Crepe Suzette", which is a particular delicious thingie given a girl's name, kind of like Peaches Melba.  Far as I know the word doesn't have any wider application in French sweet things.

But "sucer" means "to suck"; I'm thinking those things on sticks are "suckers" ie "sucettes".

Overall that page looks pretty good to me.

Yeah you are correct

www.cnrtl.fr/lexicographie/sucette

Bonbon de forme oblongue et allongée ou ronde, fixé à l'extrémité d'un bâtonnet

Rough trasnlation: Round or Oblong- shaped sweet, stuck at the end of a stick

Pretty much a fancy and french way of saying lollipop...

GAHHHHHHHHHH I BOTH HATE AND LOVE MISUNDERSTANDINGS OH MAN OH MAN

Thanks for the update, AQUA! :)

komomo is truly the cutest ever. long live the adorable komomo  ● * ●)7

I'm not French either, but I know a fair amount of French and also partake in quite a few confections.  I think sucette is correct here.  You're thinking of the "Crepe Suzette", which is a particular delicious thingie given a girl's name, kind of like Peaches Melba.  Far as I know the word doesn't have any wider application in French sweet things.

But "sucer" means "to suck"; I'm thinking those things on sticks are "suckers" ie "sucettes".

Comments like this made a 3-hour-redrawing and having to stalk french people worth it. :')

I'm not French but I do partake in quite a few confections. From what I have seen, the correct spelling for the sweets on page 12 is Suzette rather than Sucette.

We need a french Person for Dessert names references for this manga because we're doing our best but this certain topic is breaking our brains... D:

I'm not French but I do partake in quite a few confections. From what I have seen, the correct spelling for the sweets on page 12 is Suzette rather than Sucette.

My gosh, her facial expressions rlly are the cutest!
A sadist's dream come true, lucky Natsu xD
Thanks for the new chapter!!!

We need a french Person for Dessert names references for this manga because we're doing our best but this certain topic is breaking our brains... D:

eyebrows

delicious

I don't know why but.....I really... don't like when people refer to themselves in third person...

Heh, but you must admit she is adorable \(^//°//^)/ !!!! (it's what makes her character so much fun c:!!!)

I don't know why but.....I really... don't like when people refer to themselves in third person...

ah.... a girlfriend from france, komomo will have her second broken heart. I can see where this is going but I still got pissed. damn you natsu.

there's no way that he sees her as a girlfriend...

the only direction this is going now is obsessive rival and dumb misunderstandings -.-

though I really am hoping for a miracle

ah.... a girlfriend from france, komomo will have her second broken heart. I can see where this is going but I still got pissed. damn you natsu.

Natsu please be a good boy

I bet you anything he was wishing something dastardly. ;) 

Natsu please be a good boy

This becomes especially apparent when you read the first comments on Komomo and the comments now. :-)

OFC! Not to mention despite being so sheltered her whole life she's still so mature.

This author does a real good job of making each character likeable in their own ways.

This becomes especially apparent when you read the first comments on Komomo and the comments now. :-)

This author does a real good job of making each character likeable in their own ways.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics