Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 27votes)

A+B -Angel+Blood-

Alt Names: alt A + B - Angel + Bloodalt A+Balt A+B ‐エンジェル+ブラッド‐alt A+B: Angel+Bloodalt Angel + Blood
Author: Abeno Chako
Artist: Abeno Chako
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 13 years ago, the angels invaded Earth. Since then, various organisations have cropped up in order to protect the world from them. Seika College boasts the best Angel Assassination Squad in Japan. Its students are all from prestigious family backgrounds, the cream of the country. What will happen when rough-mannered country bumpkin Kentarou Uesugi and his quiet, mysterious friend Shinobu Akehoshi are invited to enter?
Go to A+B -Angel+Blood- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

36 Comments

I think the reason she said that is probably not because of their strength but more towards their 'merciful' handling. I am guessing that she with her experience feels that such behaviour will lead to their deaths if they do not fully intend to kill when there is a chance.

My guess is she will join them and then her mindset will be changed as they hang out more.

She made it seem as if the school could do better. From what I saw those that were sent out were really weak compared to the MCs. Maybe the school's real power hasn't been shown but to predict death when the vanguard sent out didn't even properly know what they were dealing with felt a bit odd. Hopefully we find the reason why the MCs went to the school in the first place since it seems like they were doing fine before.

Nice chapter! thanks for the update! :D

Looks great-- followed!

the second chapter 1 is actually ch.2 so everyone can still read it.

Whoops! @_@ Fixed the number now. Thanks for pointing it out!

the second chapter 1 is actually ch.2 so everyone can still read it.

this looks AWESOME! Instant follow

Aaaaaaanf followed! This is really interesting so far, I cant wait for an update!

Review : Wow the story is interesting, overall,1st chapter is awesome, the friendship between the 2 main characters gives a refreshing aura and makes the manga enjoyable. The graphics., love it, some faces are a bit cutey/girly tho. Hoping to see a good development ^_^

It has potential. I like uesagi was it already.

Looks like it might be good.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics