Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 245votes)

The Flow

Alt Names: alt Flowalt 플로우 - 배은혜 (허니비)alt The Flow - BAE Eun-hye (Honey Bee)alt The Flow - Refluxalt The Flow - Returnalt The Flow - Streamalt The Flow: Refluxalt The Flow: Returnalt The Flow: Stream
Author: Honey Bee
Artist: Honey Bee
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to The Flow Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic So how long do you think it's going to be New Window Olinser
  • 1 Replies
Topic So what do you think the anima is? New Window jrusse18
  • 20 Replies
Topic Question about before and after making a wish? New Window stingy
  • 6 Replies
Topic Raw Discussion New Window Frozen Ice
  • 11 Replies
Topic Variable Future Scenarios! [spoilers] New Window defry
  • 0 Replies
Topic Stuff of Honey Bee New Window Toullaty
  • 0 Replies

421 Comments

So many multi-releases today... I can die happy!

Lol yes it is^^ And what are you talking about..we have been scanlating since the end of April XD but thanks for reading c: And to everyone else who commented hear and on the site with encouraging words, thanks as well :D

*Ahem* Tyvm for picking up this series! Also so far it's been cliffhangers every single chapter(like most other webtoons) so I really appreciate you guys releasing 3 chapters at once.

Lol yes it is^^ And what are you talking about..we have been scanlating since the end of April XD but thanks for reading c: And to everyone else who commented hear and on the site with encouraging words, thanks as well :D

I made an account just to reply to you, haha. I'm not being argumentative or jumping on your back about whether this comic is beautiful - I just really love recommending things that I personally like!

Off the top of my head, some really beautiful webtoons are: (under a spoiler cut to save space)

Spoiler
That's all I can think of rn. That being said, thank you so much to everyone who's working on this! Is BAP scans a reference to the kpop group? If so, I hope you guys can survive past this week lolololol

I made an account just to reply to you, haha. I'm not being argumentative or jumping on your back about whether this comic is beautiful - I just really love recommending things that I personally like!

Off the top of my head, some really beautiful webtoons are: (under a spoiler cut to save space)

Spoiler
That's all I can think of rn. That being said, thank you so much to everyone who's working on this! Is BAP scans a reference to the kpop group? If so, I hope you guys can survive past this week lolololol

Wow thanks for the recommendations! I can't believe you made an account just to give some recommendations. I'll be sure to check all of them out. I would also like to apologize as well for my antsy comments earlier. However I truly love the art in this webtoon so I felt provoked when someone belittled it as average.

Uhm I wasn't talking about amazing manwha but rather amazing, breathtaking art but whatever. The character designs aren't that good in this one but the background is just...I LOVE IT! Anyways omg 3 chapters today woot! Thanks LilysWorld and BAP Scans.

Spoiler

yayy thank you

yay thank youu

Tower of God, Crepuscule, Kiss Wood. This manwha might be good too, followed.

Uhm I wasn't talking about amazing manwha but rather amazing, breathtaking art but whatever. The character designs aren't that good in this one but the background is just...I LOVE IT! Anyways omg 3 chapters today woot! Thanks LilysWorld and BAP Scans.

all these uploads, thank you :)

Is it just me or is there pagination on this manga like the others? o__O

Never mind, it started showing up once the 3rd chapter got uploaded. 

I don't know what you're talking about. The art in this webtoon is great especially the scenery and vivid coloring. The only minus that I could minus I could think of is that the designs aren't as detailed as they could be but it still looks amazing. If you flaunt your superiority in knowing many manwha with better art to someone who's just expressing his admiration for this manwha's art at least provide some proof for it by throwing out some names of your "breathtaking" manhwa with art so good that makes the art in this one look "normal" so we can take a look as well.

Tower of God, Crepuscule, Kiss Wood. This manwha might be good too, followed.

I like the sense of humor, its my kind of funny.

Well, this looks interesting enough at first blush: followed. :)

Uh... anybody else getting a His Dark Materials vibe? :huh:

dude .... read more manhwa ... this is pretty normal compare to others breathtaking manhwa

I don't know what you're talking about. The art in this webtoon is great especially the scenery and vivid coloring. The only minus that I could minus I could think of is that the designs aren't as detailed as they could be but it still looks amazing. If you flaunt your superiority in knowing many manwha with better art to someone who's just expressing his admiration for this manwha's art at least provide some proof for it by throwing out some names of your "breathtaking" manhwa with art so good that makes the art in this one look "normal" so we can take a look as well.

What a naughty kitty.

Thanks for the chapter ~

Holy fuck the art

One of the best one i've seen really

dude .... read more manhwa ... this is pretty normal compare to others breathtaking manhwa

Holy fuck the art

One of the best one i've seen really

Love how all these webtoons start off the same way... no sarcasm, hoping this turns out to be a fun ride! :D

Hoooh, I asked someone to pick this up a few hours ago but you already did it. Thanks~

Looks interesting, followed~

Translated and uploaded upon recommendation from a friend in Korea.

I learned Korean from a (different) friend who left SK thirty years ago, so some expressions may not be translated quite correctly.  

Please forgive any translation shenanigans and do message me with any corrections or suggestions!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics