Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 245votes)

The Flow

Alt Names: alt Flowalt 플로우 - 배은혜 (허니비)alt The Flow - BAE Eun-hye (Honey Bee)alt The Flow - Refluxalt The Flow - Returnalt The Flow - Streamalt The Flow: Refluxalt The Flow: Returnalt The Flow: Stream
Author: Honey Bee
Artist: Honey Bee
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to The Flow Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic So how long do you think it's going to be New Window Olinser
  • 1 Replies
Topic So what do you think the anima is? New Window jrusse18
  • 20 Replies
Topic Question about before and after making a wish? New Window stingy
  • 6 Replies
Topic Raw Discussion New Window Frozen Ice
  • 11 Replies
Topic Variable Future Scenarios! [spoilers] New Window defry
  • 0 Replies
Topic Stuff of Honey Bee New Window Toullaty
  • 0 Replies

421 Comments

I believe your uptightness will lead you to nowhere, Your Highness. <_<

>_> Goes to "prestigious high [level] school" .. doesn't understand what a "cat" is. WAT.

Rather than a typhoon it looked like a black serpent or dragon. Although it was an unforeseen circumstance Leerang blames himself for changing Yulbi's fate with his wish because if he hadn't made his wish to turn back time she still would've been alive and fine. So it's not wholly asinine. If he didn't blame himself then who or what would he blame? The "Typhoon"? "Damn you typhoon give me back Yulbi!" No one? "I had nothing to do with it but I'll just be grieving for your death Yulbi." Yeah right. It's just in his character to blame himself because prior to his wish Yulbi was alive. And subsequent to his wish Yulbi is dead. So even if indirectly he can see that his wish had changed her fate. It's his character to feel responsible and regretful. She's his childhood friend. He'd be pretty heartless to think that he had nothing to her death.

I have to say, that was rather asinine.  "I wished for time to go back one day, and a random typhoon happens, so everything must be my fault!  If only I had stopped for a second to think that a random typhoon would happen if I went back in time..."

From any obvious perspective, there was nothing wrong with the wish itself.  What happened was that there was an arbitrary penalty tacked onto the wish that had nothing to do with the current circumstances.  Even if the author eventually explains why the wish caused the storm to happen(and I hope they do, it will give more credibility to the plot that some lame 'be careful what you wish for" excuse), for him act like the blame naturally falls on himself is bizarre.  I understand he's grieving and a little unstable, but still...

I sense nothing good from that "Turn back time" kind of wish =_=

If a watering can or 1 litre water container can only so much as turn back time of 1 day, then no matter big the cup, time can't be turn more than one day. And how long  does it take for him to be proficient in using Anima anyway....

The hint might be in the title: if it flows, having a greater container can mean having more space to manipulate the flow in. :)

18 years might have caused some sort of special reaction causing the ordinary cat god to become a much more powerful white tiger god.

Especially as it is told sufficiently enough to likely be important.

In the chapter 2, the cat god told than the majority made their wishes before 9 years (the majority probably wasted for something useless like the pigeon wings) and than he is the first human to wait for 10 years.

If a watering can or 1 litre water container can only so much as turn back time of 1 day, then no matter big the cup, time can't be turn more than one day. And how long  does it take for him to be proficient in using Anima anyway....

I'm pretty sure his god was actually far more powerful than it let on to be.

In the hospital room, his god had the form of a really big white tiger, which is an important animal in asian culture (byakko in Japan).

Also, don't forget he ran into his "doppleganger" before turning back time. This is most likely him after gaining some control over his power.

The best guess I can come up with for why the cat god didn't have much power before is due to how long he waited to make his wish and this passage "According to legend the tiger's tail would turn into white when it reached the age of 500 years. In this way, the white tiger became a kind of mythological creature." (found here). While not exactly 500 years, 18 years might have caused some sort of special reaction causing the ordinary cat god to become a much more powerful white tiger god.

Look like shit

For some reason I prefer the girl to stay dead.

Hm, interesting.... <strokes imaginary goatee>

At least we finally get the premise. The boy is going to transfer while slowly learning his power, he will get bullied because he is a cat but his friend will protect him.

Boy... that flowed quickly

....... I guess it had to be said eventually.....

Boy... that flowed quickly

OMG. After a cliffhanger is another cliffhanger. I regret that I've been following this manhwa *cry in the corner*

Just kidding, thanks for bringing us a new chapter!

Flow is gonna be a good one, i can just smell it . 

Yup. :) We're in agreement on that one, mate. :D

Same.  For a minute I thought it might have great art but lackluster story, but, I definitely don't think that anymore !

Yup. :) We're in agreement on that one, mate. :D

And shit got real.

Wonder if time will be reset or the girl will stay dead.

"I give you a special present, just keep in mind that it isn't yours" Hmm? Is it giving it to him or not? How is it not his, if it is given to him? And what kind of consideration do you give something, that is given to you, but not owned by you, in this situation?

thank you! ahhh a new manhwa :D

Thanks a lot for picking up this webtoon! Such a nice one ^^ I'm looking forward to next chapter.

OMG. YES. Hurricane<3 I AM going to die >_< Haha XD  And thanks a bunch^^

Aren't BAP going to release a song in two days? It's all my friend will scream talk to me about. I'm 90% sure she will collapse at least once haha. Anyway, super duper thanks again! I admire your dedication.

@Chaos my pleasure! And it's all cool and easy breezy~

Lol yes it is^^ And what are you talking about..we have been scanlating since the end of April XD but thanks for reading c: And to everyone else who commented hear and on the site with encouraging words, thanks as well :D

Aren't BAP going to release a song in two days? It's all my friend will scream talk to me about. I'm 90% sure she will collapse at least once haha. Anyway, super duper thanks again! I admire your dedication.

@Chaos my pleasure! And it's all cool and easy breezy~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics