Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 196votes)

Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan

Alt Names: alt Ang Ating mga Masasayang Orasalt 私たちの幸せな時間alt 우리들의 행복한 시간alt Maundy Thursday [film title]alt Nuestras Horas Felicesalt Our Happy Hoursalt Thời khắc đôi ta hạnh phúcalt وقتنا السعيدalt Watashi-tachi no Shiawase na Jikan
Author: Gong Ji-Young & Sahara Mizu
Artist: Sahara Mizu
Genres: Drama DramaMusic MusicPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: “I have something I don’t want to lose—
So much so that these terrible feelings have grown.”

A pianist who attempted suicide 3 times, Juri, is taken to help her aunt at a prison where murderers who killed indiscriminately are sentenced to death. There, she meets a man named Yuu who took the lives of 3 people. A mother's antagonism--a brother's death... Together they embrace the violent rebellion in their hearts caused by the large, deep scars they carry. However, before long, they both embrace an earnest hope in their hearts. "I want to live"...

An adaptation of a novel by South Korea's most popular female novelist, Gong Ji-Young.
Go to Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

42 Comments

I've seen many mangas be called amazing yet this Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan is one of the few that truly deserve the description.

It is a beautiful story about how a man in deathrow and a woman who attempted suicide changed each other's lives - and in turn change how viewers regard these criminals in a different light because some do look at the world in black and white with only a few specks of grey at hand.

In addition, 8 chapters were definitely enought to complete the story, everything need to make it whole was there. Nothing was dragged on and each page had a reason.

As the previous comments have said, this manga is beautiful, heart-wrenching, and I daresay that tears would be on their way.

Recommended? Yes. Yes. Yes. :)
Simply Amazing. One of the few manga series that brought me to tears.

Spoiler
one of the best manga I've read so far.
that was just amazing. The art fits the storyline very well and the story is so beautiful and heartbreaking. stunning tear-jerker manga that everyone should read at least once.
I'm very emotional so reading this was like walking into the lions den of sadness great read nonetheless
This story vaguely reminds me of Sister Helen Prejean's book Dead Man Walking, about why the death penalty should be abolished.... I'm not going to make a political statement or anything, but I think we can all appreciate the different perspectives this manga gives us on criminals.
This manga is a masterpiece...
"Dreaming of death is nothing more than proof that you’re alive."

This manga is short but very beautiful and meaningful.
Everybody should read this.
It says that hope can be obtained even in the pit of despair, and that sometimes they're different sides of the same coin. Very well done.
One of my favorite mangas~ So inspiring and beautiful!
No matter how many times I read this I still end up crying.
One of the best mangas I've read.
I've read this manga like 4 times, and I still cry each time I do. :')
I wouldn't mind more manga like this~
This is a truly beautiful and heart-wrenching story...i don't tend to cry while reading but this one had me in actual tears by the end...highly recommended!
It was as beautiful a read the second time as the first.
really have a weak heart with the "Tragedy" genre so I'm gonna put it to my follow list for now so I don't forget to read it once I get brave enough
Wow.............

This is one of the best mangas of read in a really long time. I really want to read the novel, but I don't know if it's in english. superb.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics