Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 70votes)

Sakura Trick

Alt Names: alt 사쿠라 트릭alt 桜トリック
Author: Tachi
Artist: Tachi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuu and Haruka were inseparable during junior high but a cruel twist of fate put them on opposite sides of the class when entering senior high. Forced to spend more time with their other classmates, they decide to do something to keep their relationship special. A comedy 4koma.
Go to Sakura Trick Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

77 Comments

too much yuri for me

I don't think it's really possible to combine the words "too much" and "yuri" like that.  Just can't put that together to reach a meaning I understand, sorry.

too much yuri for me, the style of this series it gives me a soul eater style (specially soul eater not style)

B-but... Soul Eater Not is Yuri too.... >.< And too much? lol you ain't seen nothing yet. This is actually mild for me, except for the strange aspect of being overly non-serious to the point where they are apparently invisisble to others while kissing. Too much Yuri in my book would be when the audience knows that it isn't innocent and is merely an excuse to shove ero scenes all the time.

where is the ch.8?

Before you start confusing yourselves, this is chapter 9 from VOLUME 03. Yeah, that’s right, this chapter takes place after Sakura Trick TV episode 12. As we mentioned before, we will skip the volumes 2-3, so that the Sakura Trick goodness will continue on after the anime (and also gives us a head start just in case DEEN decides to make season 2).

http://lazylily.electrochef.us/

where is the ch.8?

too much yuri for me, the style of this series it gives me a soul eater style (specially soul eater not style)

I'll agree on art, but how you read a yuri manga and find it possible to complain there's too much. I thank the mangaka they did well. Plot simply an excuse for Haruka and Yui to get it on.

Sakura Trick on Manga Time Kirara Miracle (June issue) cover:

Spoiler

I just can't help but love this series... I simply adore Yuu.

lols I wonder what the older sister is going to do?

This is so goddamn adorable.

Beautiful

Wow I only asked for another page and yet I get a new chapter already. Even though it sucks that Monday is almost here this has been a good day over all. So least I will start the week with a smile no matter how short lived it ends up :)

Episode 3 of the anime looks promising~

It ends there? ffs 1 more page please :)

w00t yuri anime best news ever. Everyone must buy it, everyone must show their support. If successful maybe they will do more yuri series adaptations. Simple minded sure, but hey ain't that how it works. If makes money, keep doing it.

Hopefully not just one off ova's either. Hell I need another Maria-Sama ga miteru, something that gets several seasons. Something with plenty of couples and pairings to keep it running as long as possible. Well that's my dream anyway, I'm not bothered whether its the pure kind, or borders on being hentai with a plot, just give me yuri :)

2 releases WOOT!

kiss kiss kiss!

Fuck yeah, an adaptation! Finally, a full-blown yuri SOL! Hopefully, it'll get a decent budget.

"Thi-This is hard"

You bet it is.

This anime had better seriously deliver, or I will be severely disappointed! I love this manga.

yuriiiiiii!!!!! actual yuri anime coming soon.

Woah, that was too cute. I won't eat sugar for a while now~

this is getting an anime adaptation. more chapters please?

Sweet, innocent, funny, yuri?

I'm hooked...

Oh snap..

Follow~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics