Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 70votes)

Sakura Trick

Alt Names: alt 사쿠라 트릭alt 桜トリック
Author: Tachi
Artist: Tachi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuu and Haruka were inseparable during junior high but a cruel twist of fate put them on opposite sides of the class when entering senior high. Forced to spend more time with their other classmates, they decide to do something to keep their relationship special. A comedy 4koma.
Go to Sakura Trick Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

77 Comments

The huge crowd of people they kept talking about mysteriously disappears in the midst of bioluminescent jellyfish. And when they decide to lewd it up in some remote location, someone they know almost always shows up. Yuri magic.

I'm starting to think these girls might be gay.

Thank you, Lazy Lily for trans/scan/clean/typeset.

No idea what we're looking at here beyond delicious vanilla yuri. Why are these chapters pre-ch1? Are these a prequel? Pretty sure not. So bad uploads (not fixed since anno domini) or an upload to raise awareness to a group. Would work better if the group commented in, well the comment section. I just find this hamfisting not fun for anyone.

Should have just made chili.

I can't believe there's a special someone in her life... I knew I shouldn't have let her go to a coed school...

If only he knew how little of a difference that would make.

YES!

Is it happening? Have Yuzu and Kaede finally caught the yuri? 

This might sound weird, since it's about adults living together so on the face of it rather different, but, Wife and Wife has a very light cheery atmosphere without a ton of plot.  (Chapters aren't on Batoto but you can find it at Dynasty)

Oh dear lord, I just read the first chapter and already love it. Thank you sir. 

Does anyone know any manga that's similar to this sweet sugary yuri-ness with no real drama they could recommend?

This might sound weird, since it's about adults living together so on the face of it rather different, but, Wife and Wife has a very light cheery atmosphere without a ton of plot.  (Chapters aren't on Batoto but you can find it at Dynasty)

Does anyone know any manga that's similar to this sweet sugary yuri-ness with no real drama they could recommend?

That water fountain scene was so cheesy I felt uncomfortable.

It's a silly, slight little manga but I have to admit I've become rather fond of it.

I wonder if Shizuku and Kotone have their own version of the Sakura Trick.

the prez is trying to NTR

Aaah I feel like rereading YuriCam now! *woosh*

lol

Haruka, keep down your pimp level, okay?

DAMMIT HARUKA...

I know this has been said before but... people in this series are freaking blind. I mean c'mon, that table wasn't even covered by a large cloth -_- Oh well.... still plenty cute though.

surely you jest, everyone will be blinded of how cute they are

FFS guys just go hang out at dynasty scans or something

Fucka youuuuu, Sakur Trig 4 lyfe

I know this has been said before but... people in this series are freaking blind. I mean c'mon, that table wasn't even covered by a large cloth -_- Oh well.... still plenty cute though.

there is no such a thing as too much Yuri

in fact, there is not enough yuri in this site...WE NEED MOAR!!!

FFS guys just go hang out at dynasty scans or something

I don't think it's really possible to combine the words "too much" and "yuri" like that.  Just can't put that together to reach a meaning I understand, sorry.

Yuri... to much.....

*Collapses from Yuri overdose

too much yuri for me, the style of this series it gives me a soul eater style (specially soul eater not style)

there is no such a thing as too much Yuri

in fact, there is not enough yuri in this site...WE NEED MOAR!!!

B-but... Soul Eater Not is Yuri too.... >.< And too much? lol you ain't seen nothing yet. This is actually mild for me, except for the strange aspect of being overly non-serious to the point where they are apparently invisisble to others while kissing. Too much Yuri in my book would be when the audience knows that it isn't innocent and is merely an excuse to shove ero scenes all the time.

All I can say is when you find those series you find too much. SEND ME THE LINK!

Sakura Trick on Manga Time Kirara Miracle (June issue) cover:

Spoiler

. . . very minimalist.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics