Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 93votes)

Tegami Bachi

Alt Names: alt ผึ้งจดหมายalt 信蜂alt テガミバチalt Letter Beealt Ong Đưa Thưalt زنبور نامه بر
Author: Asada Hiroyuki
Artist: Asada Hiroyuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tegami Bachi (or Letter Bees) are couriers that deliver important letters and packages (which carry a part of the sender's heart) throughout the land of eternal dusk, Amber Ground. Gaichu are insectoid monsters that feed on the hearts (feelings) of humans.

The story revolves around Lag Seeing, a young boy who was born on The Day of Flicker, 12 years ago when the man-made sun went momentarily dark for unknown reasons. The manga follows his ambition to become a Letter Bee and how he follows the path of his idol Gauche Suede who went missing...

Together with his trusty dingo, "Niche", he will make new friends, face many perils, feel happiness, sadness, pain, come face to face with the darkest secrets of Amber Ground and the truth about himself.
Go to Tegami Bachi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Horror genre? New Window KanameFujiwara
  • 0 Replies
Topic Plot New Window Gizmos
  • 4 Replies

114 Comments

lolicon tears have been shed
DAT TITLE
Looks like...

Spoiler
The biggest mistery of Tegami Bachi...
Is Zaji a guy or a girl?...
Ah there goes the loli character... Hopefully not by much. Maybe syvette takes the cute position. Well, there still is he shota lag, the cute mascot steak, older sister type aria...and every other stereotypical character.Need a replacement loli >_>
Niche evolved!
I wish for next chapter. Also thanks to the group and its members who continue this epic piece.
An update? Quick! Someone make a wish.
Wish this was updated more, but i'm just happy to see an update at all.
Aw whaaat, cliffhanger!!! Dammit can't wait for the next chapter already. AARRRGH
Im really greatfull for the ppl who scanlate this, i hope it continues , this is a really good manga xD
I like how Akatsuki is this bright place, you'd think it's supposed to be all awesome and stuff, but it's probably worse than just staying in the dark, as it were.
It is good to see such a miracle once in awhile. Though they said, that they made it out of pity for TB:)
wow... an update?? day has been made.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics