Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 197votes)

Sakuranbo Syndrome

Alt Names: alt Cherries Syndrome
Author: Kitazaki Taku
Artist: Kitazaki Taku
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Progressive Rejuvenation Syndrome." This is an extremely rare disease causing the inflicted person to gradually become younger. The main character of this story, Munenori Agawa, is the only person who could save Rena Amami from this odd disease. Agawa's saliva is the only thing that can halt the disease from making Rena younger, so they must kiss everyday in order for her to survive. This causes an immense amount of conflict and drama between Agawa and his new girlfriend, Sayako Asou. This triangle relationship story tests the capabilities and limitations of human love.
Go to Sakuranbo Syndrome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Sakuranbo Syndrome Ending Spoilers New Window BowlOfNoodles
  • 7 Replies
Topic Those who want to download New Window Zujids
  • 4 Replies

486 Comments

dang good. Asou ftw
Don't take too serious or absorbed, and you can enjoy it fully
Library guy? Look. It doesn't really go deep into the whole cosmetics thing, just a few pages every volume really. These pages are important however, and they add up to the main characters frustrations mostly. But really, 3 or 4 pages every volume is very little. Read into it, you might get hooked on it before you know it.
oh thanks for clarifying it and sorry for being impatient lol
Well, I'm only a little ways in. But I'm conflicted. The girl with the problem is interesting and that makes for a nice little romance, hopefully.
But the guy's job is boring and frustrating and every time the action concentrates on that I'm like "Blargh! Bevies of backbiting bi***es marketing bloody cosmetics! I don't want to hear about this crud!"
Can anyone tell me how much time gets spent on that job stuff? Cause if it's a lot I don't think I can hack this thing.
I really like this one.
@zilentworld: yes, it is still being scanlated, they just donĀ“t do chapter releases, they release only a hol volume.
is this still being scanlated?
I love this.
lol she turn on the tv and voioala my stomach hurt laughing...
a friend introduced this to me ages ago. let's re-read. <3
pretty good =o want more ^^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics