Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 197votes)

Sakuranbo Syndrome

Alt Names: alt Cherries Syndrome
Author: Kitazaki Taku
Artist: Kitazaki Taku
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Progressive Rejuvenation Syndrome." This is an extremely rare disease causing the inflicted person to gradually become younger. The main character of this story, Munenori Agawa, is the only person who could save Rena Amami from this odd disease. Agawa's saliva is the only thing that can halt the disease from making Rena younger, so they must kiss everyday in order for her to survive. This causes an immense amount of conflict and drama between Agawa and his new girlfriend, Sayako Asou. This triangle relationship story tests the capabilities and limitations of human love.
Go to Sakuranbo Syndrome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Sakuranbo Syndrome Ending Spoilers New Window BowlOfNoodles
  • 7 Replies
Topic Those who want to download New Window Zujids
  • 4 Replies

486 Comments

what i meant at the last part was "note: there are some part of nudity but NOT fully naked."
The author of this manga also made Cupid no Itazura it is not fully translated but there's a Jdrama of this story that has english subs and I really recommend to watch the drama.
have fun (^^,)

note: there are some part of nudity but fully naked.
And again I got my hopes up, each time this is updated it's always in spanish :( .

Wish someone would pick this up. And I wish I had taken Spanish classes when I had the chance.
I really wish that this series would be updated, but since nothing has happened in the past year, I shouldn't get my hopes up...
the scanlator team is not active for past years
so dont hope for any update anytime soon
Shaking hands, huh? Is that what the kids call it nowadays?
Seems like it.
This manga has 11 vol. totally.But there are only 5 vol. in english have i got dropped?
This manga has 11 vol. totally.But there are only 5 vol. in english have i got dropped?
Damn I thought it was an update...it's just spanish...oh well I know some spanish
Spoiler
I love all of this mangaka's work but its a shame barely any of them are updated except for Kono S o, Mi yo!.

Well Hero said in the comments below that the group releases in volumes and not chapters which I'm actually fine with because its much better being able to read chapters in a row, but it does make you paranoid since it feels like they're not working on it guess the only way is to check the group's site and find out for yourself.
I love this manga, but it pains me to see an update notification and come here seeing none. I hope it's not dropped yet though!
Damn this this get dropped?
@ Squier That was my thought, too, but I believe the doctor mentioned earlier on that the ACS enzyme didn't do well when introduced to air, in effect eliminating that plot hole. Sure, he could spit directly into a bottle, but there's air in the bottle, too, so...
Y U NO COME OUT MORE OFTEN?
Hold on.
Is she going to be a loli for all of this?
That's...a total turn off.
I can't do this if MC makesout with a middle schooler every day.
AN UPDATE!!

LOL JK FKKKKK
As nasty as it sounds, why not just collect his saliva and drink(absolutely disgusting, but....) it when she needs to? There's no need to kiss then... Plot hole?
I hear there's a sequel to this
Kitazaki Taku's works are really gems. Why there's no update to this manga and also Cupid's Pranks Nijidama? These are pretty good stuff unlike to the some "over-rated" shounen mangas out there which been translated by so many scan groups. Please somebody pick this up.
I hope this get an update soon! Waiting too long for this!
I believe the doctor explained at one time that the enzyme breaks down too quickly to be stored. It had to be taken in directly or it would lose its potency or something.
I might be missing something, but can't Agawa store his saliva and give it to Rena for later consumption? Sorta like in GATTACA?
This is so good.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics