Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 197votes)

Sakuranbo Syndrome

Alt Names: alt Cherries Syndrome
Author: Kitazaki Taku
Artist: Kitazaki Taku
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Progressive Rejuvenation Syndrome." This is an extremely rare disease causing the inflicted person to gradually become younger. The main character of this story, Munenori Agawa, is the only person who could save Rena Amami from this odd disease. Agawa's saliva is the only thing that can halt the disease from making Rena younger, so they must kiss everyday in order for her to survive. This causes an immense amount of conflict and drama between Agawa and his new girlfriend, Sayako Asou. This triangle relationship story tests the capabilities and limitations of human love.
Go to Sakuranbo Syndrome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Sakuranbo Syndrome Ending Spoilers New Window BowlOfNoodles
  • 7 Replies
Topic Those who want to download New Window Zujids
  • 4 Replies

486 Comments

Thx Zujids for picking this series up after so long.
My God! updates XD
Dude cannot keep a stable relationship.
Omg i'm glad it was picked up again and holy crap talk about cliffhanger
Oh my goodness, updates. Thanks!!
Oh my.... I have to know what's gonna happen next!

and thanks a lot for the update!
O.o a new chapter, Yay
I hope this manga does not end as the Dorama
I enjoy this way more than Kono S o, Mi yo!, wish there were more chapters of this instead. Thanks for the update!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PICKING UP THIS SERIES!
Nice update.
Spoiler
Is this thing pining for the fjords too? I love this series, how come no one is translating it?
Was it almost two years ago when this was last released??
It's a miracle! Thank you!!
Was wondering when this will ever be picked up! Thanks Zujids!
I was expecting a spanish update again, but was pleasantly surprised. Thanks Zujids!
@Zujids, Thanks so much for picking up this title, you made my day!
FUCK YES!!!
Kudos to the group picked this up!
So is the gal stuck as a middle schooler still?
I'd read to find out but I'm not really into that kind of story.
New chapter out?!!
Spoiler
Looks like someone somewhere picked it up, 49 and 50 are out if you search for it
@jccarlyle also take a look at this page. Agawa has a scar under his right eye. Spoiler alert? (Also shows in one of the later pages, so it shouldn't be a drawing error.
Spoiler
Take a look at this. Gawd.
@Evilnemesis

They might be translating from the ENG though, hard to tell.
Each time I am reminded that I didn't learn Spanish when I had the chance.
Posted Image
<== Waiting for the spanish scans to catch up with the english translations and finish to translate this manga :D
I'm a die hard fan of this mangaka, I love all his works.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics