Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 30votes)

Emeth Meth

Alt Names: alt えめすめすalt Emeth x Methalt Truth of Death
Author: Fujimori Yuyukan
Artist: Fujimori Yuyukan
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day Toto (19 y. o., virgin, obsessed with girls breast) found lying a naked, pretty girl (perfect breasts included), but completely without emotions. She came to call Toto "master" and Toto named her "Kuu".

Kuu has a golem, which protects her from Toto's... advances. It also appears that Kuu has enemies who are after her for some reason.

Will Toto and Kuu make it? Romantic love comedy with slight mystery (perfect breasts included).
Go to Emeth Meth Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

I don't think anyone is going to read this. It's boring in so many ways...

I don't think people are following this to READ it, if you know what I mean...  XD

i dont know about this, that is one of the ugliest main characters i have seen, both personality and looks wise.  i would rather have a wimp, a jerk, or even a clueless dense boy as the protagonist

PROzess you sly dog... instant follow!

I don't think anyone is going to read this. It's boring in so many ways...

tentative follow....still not sure

For those that dont know, and dont want to search, Emeth and Meth are the hebrew wrords that supposedly activate and desactivate a Golem. A golem inscribed with Emeth(truth) will gain mobility, while deleting or damaging in some way the first E, making the inscription Meth (death) will cause it to stop.

for now, just for future boobs this manga might offer, i'll follow....

I like funny perverted main characters, but just plain perverts I don't do well with...

Agreed, and only in manga land would someone this pathetically creepy land this emotionless babe.

He must have dem google glasses

I like funny perverted main characters, but just plain perverts I don't do well with...

Uh... I think I'll wait a few more chapters before deciding whether or not to follow...

Damn you cock blocking golem damn you!

Why do shum MCs gotta b so damned sexually frustrated o.o

Spoiler

Wtf did I just read

Will keep following but WHOA

damn, the girl is cute but that MC.....

It won't let me read it either.  Is there a 24 hour rule?

No delay for 25h scan according to their profile.  I have noticed sometime it takes awhile for the manga to actually upload here after the link comes up.

It won't let me read it either.  Is there a 24 hour rule?

Is anyone able to read the manga? i cannot :(

"perfect breasts included" in other words PLOT

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics