Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 350votes)

DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Alt Names: alt DADO : El cubo que cambia todoalt DADO: O Cubo Que Muda Tudoalt DADU: Sebuah Kubus yang Merubah Segalanyaalt 다이스(DICE)alt Костиalt النرد: المكعب الذي يغير كل شيء
Author: Yun Hyun Seok
Artist: Yun Hyun Seok
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raws: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=557676&weekday=sun

Official English Translation: http://m.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=64

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic what happened to dicescans?? New Window styggtuff12
  • 1 Replies
Topic how to read manga here New Window nagazaren
  • 0 Replies
Topic If YOU were a dicer... New Window CapitalFear
  • 42 Replies
Topic DICE wallpaper New Window CaptainNarcolepsy
  • 0 Replies
Topic D.I.C.E in FR New Window Nel
  • 2 Replies
Topic there is no chapter in this comic New Window nightmare71
  • 3 Replies

900 Comments

This could be pretty promising. The art is fantastic too. Looking forward to the next few months of progression.

-.-

Seriously, the MC is a total loser :(

No, it is not about him not looking good, being not talented and everything.

It is because he simply ACCEPTED that and didn't even try a damn thing to change something about that.

For example, he could get the half-raised romance flag with the girl he admires with ease and be happy with it.

-->NOBODY is born as a loser, the person CHOOSES to be a loser as you are ALWAYS a loser if you give up before even trying, and this guy has GOOD opportunities to make his life a LOT better, he simply deliberately IGNORES them and lets them go to waste instead of taking them

hard not to accept it when the whole worlds against you and you have no one to rely on plus not everyone is a strong spirited individual 

Looks nice, woot!

Is it just me or are there alot of webtoons about people getting bullied? Judging from that it seems like bullying is a serious issue at korean schools. But then again this is fiction so you probably shouldn't judge from that lol

It's true. Schools in Korea have very serious bullying problems. Nearly every school has a wangtta (a person who is "not like the others" who is chosen by the popular kids to be picked on and outcasted) and the teachers don't do shit to stop it. And yes, I'm Korean so I would know.

-.-

It is because he simply ACCEPTED that and didn't even try a damn thing to change something about that.
For example, he could get the half-raised romance flag with the girl he admires with ease and be happy with it.

-->NOBODY is born as a loser, the person CHOOSES to be a loser as you are ALWAYS a loser if you give up before even trying, and this guy has GOOD opportunities to make his life a LOT better, he simply deliberately IGNORES them and lets them go to waste instead of taking them

I think that in the context of this series, it's probably assumed that even 'personality' things like willpower and ambition are governed by the numbers on your dice.

Looks nice, woot!

Is it just me or are there alot of webtoons about people getting bullied? Judging from that it seems like bullying is a serious issue at korean schools. But then again this is fiction so you probably shouldn't judge from that lol

-.-

Life : Bread Shutle : doesn't that mean that he ain't live longer than High School is doesn't change his Dices ?

(I think that Taebin is the boy of the prologue who found the shooting star's dice and changed his life)

I absolutely hate this type of main character. Hope he changes.

everything was good and all... until the snot line appeared...

what up with "the cube that changes everything" XD. not part of the title; that's just part of the description.

Oooh, I was waiting for someone to pick this up! Thanks :)

Looks promising :)

I'll hop aboard and see where this ends up.

Glad you guys like the release!

can't find the music there :(

anyway i searched it its good here is the link:http://player.mnet.interest.me/aod/aod.asp?songid=3057204&listenType=now

it starts when the page is loaded but the one you found is much more longer i think xD

Art is pretty good, seems interesting in general. Thanks Soul Scans! Will follow for now :)

Btw there are only 2 chapters out in korean. Pretty fresh webtoon~~

Also for music: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=557676&no=1&weekday=sun

can't find the music there :(

anyway i searched it its good here is the link:http://player.mnet.interest.me/aod/aod.asp?songid=3057204&listenType=now

hmmm?

Art is pretty good, seems interesting in general. Thanks Soul Scans! Will follow for now :)

Btw there are only 2 chapters out in korean. Pretty fresh webtoon~~

Also for music: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=557676&no=1&weekday=sun

Following this, I feel that the storyline might be good and the art is pretty sweet.

The premise from the prologue is nice, however from the few raws that are out it's just about the protag getting picked on. And watching a wimp getting bullied is not amusing.

How many protags didn't start out as wimps?

somehow , i got the feeling that this will get popular ...

the art is above average , i hope the author will meet our expectation ...

there is actually music that's supposed to play during the prologue. gotta go to the original site though

follow

The art is good. Will follow to see what this is about :)

The premise from the prologue is nice, however from the few raws that are out it's just about the protag getting picked on. And watching a wimp getting bullied is not amusing.

there isnt really much yet, well, since its a prologue its normal, but I already like the art.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics