Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 77votes)

Necro;Chronicle

Alt Names: alt ネクロ;クロニクル ,alt Cronica de la Muertealt Necro Chronicle
Author: Suzuki Kyoutarou
Artist: Suzuki Kyoutarou
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakuragi Kazuma is just a normal boy who believes in the status quo, to his girlfriend's chagrin. But his life changes after he is reanimated by a necromancer who wants to conquer Japan. What will happen next...?
Go to Necro;Chronicle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

121 Comments

Aaannd queue the hello kitty jokes!

Oh wow... page 17... loli hentai. XD

One more thing... washlets are awesome. They makes cleaning a breeze, but I DID NOT think that a girl's first reaction to them could be so erotic... we need to install these everywhere right NOW!

just start reading ...

the art really unique ... tough ... familiar ?

checking ...

geh ... from H mangaka (again) not to mention veteran and already release loli H manga too ... *x* ...

well, doesn't matter, the story is interesting and the drawing is unique ...

I have no regret ... =3= ...

O.O

Lol @ chapter 2. Poor Kazu-kun....

comedy+ecchi ...

instant follow ...

hmm ... horror ... well ...

as long as no tragedy in sight, horror is MUCH better ...

(at least for me)

Please, It's fine if you don't set the whites to white, but at least edit the level curves so that the blacks are black.

Have you ever actually seen a real Japanese manga book? Setting the whites to white and/or the blacks to black, while making it look nicer on a screen, destroys the art, especially when you're using magazine scans that require more levelling. Remember that next time you read something from Japanzai or Mangastream.

Man...

Spoiler

Please, It's fine if you don't set the whites to white, but at least edit the level curves so that the blacks are black.

it's because her boyfriend is semi-naked and holding a girl. what do want her to do?

Fwapping in the wind... that is all.

Soooo sending your boyfriend flying just because he's semi naked is more important then making sure he's okay? Hmm okay...

Hahahah it's a semicolon

Fixed now.

Dat contract:

Spoiler

Usually its the starting girlfriend that has a flag for something horrible over her head - nice twist there.  

Also.. P48  :) 

A main character that STARTS with a girlfriend? Something bad will happen with that relationship.

no way!! the  protagonist have a girlfriend.... thanks  god!! he isn't idiot

I like the art and the story looks interesting im going to follow it.

Oo nice. An aprostrophe and that premises with the tags. FOLLOWED. Thanks for this update :3

Hahahah it's a semicolon

Spoiler

Hmm another wanna be normal mc? I don't see why they want to be normal, seem boring and dull imo.

Looks interesting and it's pretty good...will be keeping an eye on this one!

Oo nice.

Edit: A semicolon and that premises with the tags. FOLLOWED. Thanks for this update :3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics