Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 37votes)

Mazu wa, Hitokuchi.

Alt Names: alt まずは、ひとくち。alt Mazu wa Hitokuchi ~ Just a Taste for Starters
Author: Moto Haruhira
Artist: Moto Haruhira
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaShounen Ai Shounen AiSupernatural SupernaturalYaoi Yaoi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Oda and Hasegawa are childhood friends bound by a very special secret: Oda’s a third-generation pig farmer on a farm that raises FLYING PIGS. But when a nosy reporter starts investigating tales of upward-mobile porkers in the area, the two must band together (and thereby grow closer in doing so) to protect Oda’s family’s livelihood as well as the good-luck-giving swine.
Go to Mazu wa, Hitokuchi. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

13 Comments

Y los primeros capis en espanol, no estan porfis si pudieran decirme?. Me gustaria leerlo, onegaiii!

Is it me, or was Hiro-kun just unbelievably cute?

So, I was trying to figure out why this got the mature rating?  There is no explicit sex, all buttocks are covered, no violence either...  None of it was more mature than the shonen where the word bubbles and panel angles cover nudity, so I don't think it deserves the red square of doom.

I want one of those pigs as a pet!

those pigs are really pig-like, even with the flying. i'm kind of impressed. yaoi doesn't always have the most realistic animals, but this time it worked really well.

The pigs are so very adorable!!!! And so are the characters. ;u;

I'm not a big reader of shounen ai.  But the pigs are so cute I'd read this whatever the genre, even dim shounen ecchi harem.

The mom farmer is oddly cute too.

And Seikah, that was inspired.

So cute ~

Thank you !

The premise is mind-blowing.

Dwaaaah--! This is adorable!!

Especially the "flying pigs" part! xD

@Seikah, Good for you?? (owo)?

I've always said I'd read yaoi when pigs fly.

welp.

lol, flying piggies XD

naw it's so cute
the pigs are also cute :3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics