Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 49votes)

Lovers in Conflict

Alt Names: alt コンフリクト・ラバーalt Conflict Loveralt Conflict Loversalt 矛盾的我alt 衝突戀人
Author: Takamiya Satoru
Artist: Takamiya Satoru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Because of her sister who suddenly ran away, Sagiri ends up getting married in her place. Her husband is hard to understand and is a bit of an S. What will happen to their married life?!
Go to Lovers in Conflict Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

32 Comments

>.> funny I don't remember giving permission .-."

I've asked to you for it in your icr chat, do you remember? I'm Lily, the italian girl who asked you for it nad how to download it. Maybe I did not explained well, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Anyway Shoujo crusade give me permission two months ago for this projects. Then I also read your FAQ and I respected all conditions, however, if there are problems as well tell me, that's fine. Sorry again for the misunderstanding.

>.> funny I don't remember giving permission .-."

davvero davvero carino!!! mi piace molto!!

I don't think I've read any works by this mangaka. However despite the genre (assuming shoujo manga are mostly done by women) this mangaka is a man. It seems pretty cute and nothing over dramatic so far. The art is also nice. Interested in this mangaka's other works.
Thanks for the upload and english translation!

Short-haired non-cook... The Roles would've been better if they'd switched the genders...
Well,another high schooler wife story, though the male lead doesn't seem to be so bad.
Let's read on for now...

Bugged that no tags were placed, so I put 4.  Whoever feels like it, remove either josei or shoujo tag.  I don't read enough shoujo and josei to differentiate between the two, but I am aware of their definitions on paper.  I was thinking of putting smut, but nothing that far happened yet.

The 3rd follower.

haha

Sorry about that. I was lazy =P I'm thinking of putting comedy because I was laughing throughout while translating it.

Bugged that no tags were placed, so I put 4.  Whoever feels like it, remove either josei or shoujo tag.  I don't read enough shoujo and josei to differentiate between the two, but I am aware of their definitions on paper.  I was thinking of putting smut, but nothing that far happened yet.

The 3rd follower.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics