Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 182votes)

Wanko ni Kuchizuke

Alt Names: alt 犬神姫にくちづけalt Why not be my dog ♥
Author: Miyata Kouji
Artist: Miyata Kouji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazura has an unusual job in a department that handles clearing out demons and spirits. Her teammates include a super-otaku, a former delinquent with fire powers, a drunken magic sword wielder, a British exorcist and a powerful Buddhist monk. Kazura's role is not so glamorous, though. She forms a team with her manager, as a vessel for the dog spirits he controls. When he kisses her, she is possessed by the powerful dog spirit Bentengou for about five minutes, after which she usually wakes up to herself doing something embarassing, like licking her "master's" face!
Go to Wanko ni Kuchizuke Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

124 Comments

W-w-w-what about anal?

I hoped for fingerbanging. I'm a huge fan of cuddly soft-core embrace-from-behind fingerbanging. 
If you couldn't possibly get AIDS from it, it most certainly doesn't count as intercourse. .... ..........
On a separate note: Anaru-sama! Anaaaaruuu-samaaaa!!! Please don't go without me!

tumblr_mxiyvhF77d1r37arko1_500.gif

W-w-w-what about anal?

I wonder if you also get more powerful the longer you stay a virgin?

Spoiler

3uIbsDp.jpg

Damn... you can almost hear Kazura's heart breaking in this panel..   :(

Does anybody knows where to find the raw ?

Either my eyes are going bad or I've been reading too much hentai recently cuz I saw the title 

Wanko ni Kuchizuke written with M instead of the W!!! No, I guess too much hentai's the reason :D

Anyways I'm glad to have found this & thanks Antisense for scanslating this :)

Great series, with an old school sense of humor.

If only we could read it on a steady pace (I,m not complaining about the scanlator, they do a great job, I simply would want to read the 5 volumes someday)

If only the update is normal, this stuff is good mmm...

Omg how dare he use tha independent beutifullll women as a tool, this comic must be made for those evil man and not for the nice guy like me, i hate this thing 0/10 pls remove this manga cause its muhsoggykneee #removethismanga #muhsooggyknee #evilmangaa

Oooh, another update. Thanks AS.

So far Wanco lacks the charm of OMSA. The man in that one was also an alpha type but he never mistreated his wife.  I'm glad to see some budding signs of mutual respect in this one. 

• Ada likes this

wtf, almost a year later another chapter... I'm pleased, thanks Antisense Scanslation.

Author of Kikimimi zukan and oh my sweet alien?
I AM SO READY FOR THIS!

Meh read the first chapter. I dislike stupid sadists regardless of gender. You don't bully your potential partner just because it's funny. That's how death happens. You have to balance out the ruthless with the sweet or you turn into a jackass. Blackmail to keep her on is a big no no. You need to be more subtle... like the wolf king and "creating excuses" that keep her in debt through her own actions *nods* this way she curses her luck rather than hating you.

Get with the monk, lady. He seems like an all right dude.

need moar ... a lot moar ...

BTW, thanks for Antisense Scanslation having this manga as their translation project ...

Super duper amazing! Thanks for the chap! :D

Yay, thanks for starting to work on this!

it's from Miyata Kuji, it's going to be good as fudge

Hi actually I'm helping Scorpian who used to be part of World Three on this title. He's also the one that brought out Yome ga Kore na Monde. Things keep happening that it keeps getting delayed. If you know of any translators willing to help out with this title that would be great! Scorpian already has two of the volumes and 2 chapters are already cleaned out. Otherwise it may be a month or two before a chapter ever comes out as my husband is also swamped with other titles.

already reach vol 3 ...

I hope there's translator soon for this manga ...

if anyone could add a synopsis it would be appreciated, checked out the manga-updates page and nothing there, just the tags. 

Done!

if anyone could add a synopsis it would be appreciated, checked out the manga-updates page and nothing there, just the tags. 

Anyone know anything about this? it has a really high rating, without any info on it or chapters. I've found that there are 3 volumes out so far, but doesn't appear to be current translated.

-Thanks

Hi actually I'm helping Scorpian who used to be part of World Three on this title. He's also the one that brought out Yome ga Kore na Monde. Things keep happening that it keeps getting delayed. If you know of any translators willing to help out with this title that would be great! Scorpian already has two of the volumes and 2 chapters are already cleaned out. Otherwise it may be a month or two before a chapter ever comes out as my husband is also swamped with other titles.

Anyone know anything about this? it has a really high rating, without any info on it or chapters. I've found that there are 3 volumes out so far, but doesn't appear to be current translated.

-Thanks

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics