Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 370votes)

Shinmai Maou no Testament

Alt Names: alt Shinmai Maou no Keiyakushaalt The Testament of Sister New Devilalt 新妹魔王の契約者
Author: Uesu Tetsuto
Artist: Miyako Kashiwa
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Hey, you said you wanted a little sister, right?" Highschool freshman, Toujo Basara, was suddenly asked by his father and fell into a state of panic. On top of that, the eccentric father told him he would be getting remarried. He then departed overseas after bringing Basara two beautiful step-sisters. Things aren't as they seem in this series, as Basara discovers that his new "family" has a few secrets he's yet to unveil.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Uesu Tetsuto and with illustrations by Ookuma Nekosuke

Alternate Story:
> Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha Arashi!
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/shinmai-maou-no-keiyakusha-arashi-r14333 )
Go to Shinmai Maou no Testament Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How far along is it ?_? New Window noobarta
  • 8 Replies
Topic Anime Announced New Window Staw
  • 4 Replies

691 Comments

Oh, for the description/synopsis i translated it from the light novel... may contain spoilers :P

Thanks! The first pages suck, but it gets interesting in the end.

Sweet. Though not fair leaving at such a cliff hanger moment.

Cover pic's got a bad-ass looking dude, with a bad-ass looking sword, with his arm around a bad-ass looking chick - I'm expecting one BAD-ASS MANGA! 

This was great. 

follow! looks good!

Freaking Kiritsugu and his dad, that's all I'm seeing, no matter how hard I try. Far out man.

Thanks for the release!

Shame about those "memories"...

14wq5w4.png

next please   

next please   

next please   

next please   

next please   

next please   

next please   

instant follow!!!   follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follo

follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!

follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!follow!!!

Thanks!

look interesting.......

Village Idiot,

dO3hTzJ.jpg

Please enjoy, one of my new personal favourite.

(Yes, This is LQ = low quality T_T We'll do a HQ version when we get better raw.)

Can't wait for you to release it =)

Coming soon.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics