Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 370votes)

Shinmai Maou no Testament

Alt Names: alt Shinmai Maou no Keiyakushaalt The Testament of Sister New Devilalt 新妹魔王の契約者
Author: Uesu Tetsuto
Artist: Miyako Kashiwa
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Hey, you said you wanted a little sister, right?" Highschool freshman, Toujo Basara, was suddenly asked by his father and fell into a state of panic. On top of that, the eccentric father told him he would be getting remarried. He then departed overseas after bringing Basara two beautiful step-sisters. Things aren't as they seem in this series, as Basara discovers that his new "family" has a few secrets he's yet to unveil.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Uesu Tetsuto and with illustrations by Ookuma Nekosuke

Alternate Story:
> Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha Arashi!
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/shinmai-maou-no-keiyakusha-arashi-r14333 )
Go to Shinmai Maou no Testament Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How far along is it ?_? New Window noobarta
  • 8 Replies
Topic Anime Announced New Window Staw
  • 4 Replies

691 Comments

Half way through i was like... meh... looks like a family romance kind of thing then BAM... i don't know what's up!?

Is anyone doing the translation of the LN and if so where?

Sweet the story so far seems good and I'm glad it's not too overly ecchi I hope it stays that way.

Dammit! After reading that description I was expecting at least that much to happen. Guess what? It didn't. =/

Well I'm gonna follow anyways since the author also did Hagure Yuusha no Estetica which I liked.

that evil part was really good! I bookmark this after that nice event!

Aw man.

That plot twist.

Interesting. How they "set up base" bothers me though. What's the point of the 'remarriage' when they can just raid a house or something. They even waited for the dad to go and such. I hope this is actually a hint on a plot point and not just an excuse for ecchi and starting the plot. 

Well seeing how this is the same author of Hagure Yuusha no Estetica. We should expect an awesome balance of fighting and pervertedness.

Hopefully they dont fall back into the horribly stupid and cringe worthy bro-sis cliches like some generic ass harem and stick with this.

Fun fact I posted on my post on Village Idiot site: Shinmai in this Kanji here means "New sister", but it's usually written with a different kanji meaning "Newbie".

should i spoiler tag the description? lol XD

Nay, it's actually pretty obvious what was going to happen.
My guess is, MC will go into super-sayian and will mess their plans.

Well, we have up to chapter two ( looking up at the description ). So... you'll probably not have to wait too much.

should i spoiler tag the description? lol XD

Well, we have up to chapter two ( looking up at the description ). So... you'll probably not have to wait too much.

This is one of those where you have to follow just for the sake of reading what happens in the second chapter. I WANT TO KNOOOOOOOW~

why all good manga must goes monthly ...

this must be some kind of curse or something ...

*instant follow anyway*

weekly, monthly release??

monthly :(

to comment below by UnlimitedBlades... Ughhh... so close to spoiling you guys... -_-

Haha this looks pretty interesting. A nice minor twist to a generic premise. So far the characters check out and the art is good. I can't wait. I'm also curious about the MC's past. It seems like he had an encounter with the super natural before and may already have some powers.

@soranokira

no, no, thanks, it was a great help, way better than I could figure out alone, which would be a paltry 4 words.

The Main Character is NOT LAME, I REPEAT not a nosebleed is sight! God this has promise, Gonna go LN hunting I can't wait

guess not cloud. 

Zettai Shouri Datto uta kimi ga iru KA RA!

Makenai kakugou ga!

Makerenai shimei to naru!

Because you're here to sing a song of Absolute Victory!

I have the resolution to not lose!

It's my destiny to not lose!

or something along those lines. I'm not the greatest tl-er anyway.

weekly, monthly release??

When I saw that first color page I began singing Mark of Courage. If you get to Level 9 in Zettai Hero Project, I think it's impossible not to do so.

Zettai Shouri Datto uta kimi ga iru KA RA!

Makenai kakugou ga!

Makerenai shimei to naru!

If only I could find the translation to this, I can only recognize a few words, and the online translators aren't helping.

No one noticed same author with hagure?

Insta-follow,i really love the beggining,thank you for the trad

Cover pic's got a bad-ass looking dude, with a bad-ass looking sword, with his arm around a bad-ass looking chick - I'm expecting one BAD-ASS MANGA! 

Source material (LN) is by same guy who writes hagure yuusha, so there's a high likelyhood the MC will turn into a bad-ass.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics