Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 370votes)

Shinmai Maou no Testament

Alt Names: alt Shinmai Maou no Keiyakushaalt The Testament of Sister New Devilalt 新妹魔王の契約者
Author: Uesu Tetsuto
Artist: Miyako Kashiwa
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Hey, you said you wanted a little sister, right?" Highschool freshman, Toujo Basara, was suddenly asked by his father and fell into a state of panic. On top of that, the eccentric father told him he would be getting remarried. He then departed overseas after bringing Basara two beautiful step-sisters. Things aren't as they seem in this series, as Basara discovers that his new "family" has a few secrets he's yet to unveil.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Uesu Tetsuto and with illustrations by Ookuma Nekosuke

Alternate Story:
> Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha Arashi!
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/shinmai-maou-no-keiyakusha-arashi-r14333 )
Go to Shinmai Maou no Testament Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How far along is it ?_? New Window noobarta
  • 8 Replies
Topic Anime Announced New Window Staw
  • 4 Replies

691 Comments

THEY GET STRONGER BY DOING LEWD THINGS

WHAT

Manga Logic, deal with it lolz

now is rubbing boobs in future maybe they need S&M play >_>

and MC i see what u did there leaving your house key to a girl , suck a evil plan to increase the harem

Studio is the one who produce Inari and Date A Live, looks like we can be optimistic for the anime adaptation.

I was looking forward to the actual fight. I want to see how serious will the action be in this, but I also want to see if rubbing boobs had an effect on Basara's power (shotout to my boy Ise)

the boob rubbing will give him power over 9000

I was looking forward to the actual fight. I want to see how serious will the action be in this, but I also want to see if rubbing boobs had an effect on Basara's power (shotout to my boy Ise)

must have that poster scan...  :L

What poster scan? 

Edit: Nevermind, found it.

Spoiler

the anime out next year, maybe...

Hopefully no over the top fanservice...don't get me wrong. I appreciate it every now and then but sometimes it ruins the mood

must have that poster scan...  :L

and I just noticed that the author really made this as lewd as they could and gave any chance they could to include ecchi in this series. which is a selling point.

Poster was not scanned? Boooooooo..... And it appeared so nice from preview on magazine cover... At least I think it was poster. But who would thought that Hasegawa is soo stacked. I? Seriously with such thin build? But manga and comics have their own logic, biology and physic.

This fucker isn't threatening just annoying. Giving us no information of why he has this intense anger/hatred is not a good way of making me feel threatened by him, just finding him annoying.

Wow, this chapter felt as short as a Bleach chapter..

Thanks, CAT Scans and Purr-Nyan (I like your name :3).

THEY GET STRONGER BY DOING LEWD THINGS

WHAT

Spoiler

the anime out next year, maybe...

What a nice justification for all ecchi scenes in the future. :P

extra lewdness awaits...per level up!

I dont think its possible based on hot pics I saw of her in light novels XD, they were REALLY risque.....

nah. that just motherly love.

*if ya know what i mean* wink*

The juxtaposition of an awesome story and main character with sudden H scenes is controversial as ever!!!!

need more lewdness ... =3= ...

Am I the only guy who doesn't really get the story to date?

Spoiler

they need someone to blame ...

and someone who become scapegoat will get more unjustified blame ...

already happen quite often in RL too ...

also already applied in DC comic, drama, etc ...

why not manga ?

Damn Basara's so smooth. Giving her a spare key... he's already preparing for after the battle.

Spoiler

Orgy fest for celebration I hope ...

is anyone translating the light novel right know

PROzess od translating on Baka-Tsuki from time to time. Lately a little because he had a break and is focusing on other LN and manga. But thank you PROzess for good job. Keep it going when you find time and motivation. (leechers van wait);-)

On another note it is a pity that manga skips some good scenes, like continuation of cake scene or virtual novel scene or one of Basara mornings in prologue of vol 2 of LN or Yakiniku scene with This devil observer and school nurse and too little Zest. Give Zest more screen time;-)

Hm... Yuki's got a decent chest but more importantly, a perfect ass for her size. Mio's got a good shape too, but I need to inspect it closer to make sure. The nurse is a good older sister type, but again, inspection of assets is necessary. Now the dark-skinned chick, obviously got the tits, but where's the hips? That doesn't sit right. We're gonna need more maple syrup.

Meanwhile in the real world

Spoiler

is anyone translating the light novel right know

Imho it's a good compromise between H and action. There's too many of manga where there are only repeatable battles and nothing more already.

I kinda wish this manga will decide whether it wants to be an H-manga or Battle manga. It has potential to be awesome at either one, but it can't fit both plot and fanservice in 40 pages. I like the art and what little plot it has, but this sort of indecisiveness leaves me kinda disappointed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics