Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 301votes)

Holyland

Alt Names: alt ホーリーランドalt Holy Landalt هولي لاندalt 捍卫圣域alt الأرض المقدسة
Author: Mori Kouji
Artist: Mori Kouji
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuu is a high school kid who doesn't really fit anywhere. To find a place he can belong, be accepted, he will do anything. However one thing leads to another and he is forced to fight to keep his place, his holyland.
Go to Holyland Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Holyland Getting A Movie New Window Horizon
  • 11 Replies
Topic Holyland Completed New Window Horizon
  • 17 Replies
Topic Holyland New Window Allanon
  • 8 Replies

158 Comments

awesome manga, it has a sense of realism that's absent from most fighting mangas and its a really nice change of pace. I got so tired of reading that same crap over and over about "special move this" and people getting blasted through concrete walls and acting like it was nothing. This is must read for anyone looking for a realistic fighting manga.
Wondering when next chapters will be released :(
This manga is awesome beyond belief. Anyone that's still THINKING about reading, do it now.
this is now in my top 5 of best manga ever created
it's "guerilla warfare"
@bobet01... Huh, how is it becoming a cliche hentai scenario? ... tentacle rape?
Enjoyed the story so far, though reading through all the commentary about the moves is abit much. I also don't believe theres much to worry about Mui since its made it 160 chapters so far without so much as someone being stab or killed.
not again... too much cliche's I've seen to much hentai to see where this is going.. :facepalm:
it's the thug hunter bitches...
Oh Shiz! No! Mai!
this manga would get super intense if they add a rape scene.... but I don't like those that much because of the aftertaste i get after reading those so I hope they don't do that. this manga is pretty good without anything that has to do with sex. heheh. I hope Yuu can get there quick. Now we wait for another few weeks/months until next release. I like the releases when they come out in bundles like this. ^L^
Holy shit, I love Mori Kouji's works!
All more excited.
Lol Gorilla... hahah..
fuckin dirty bastards...
definitely one of my all time favorites
chapter 156, aaagh i cant stand the cheesy line jajajajajajjaja
Kudos for that release. LOL@"Gorilla Warfare"
Excellent! About time there were new chapters! :)
Chapter 150 - Shit just got real.
Illuminati-Manga Thank you :D!!! Guy's, don't forget to thank the people who bring us this great manga to us. The drama and action is starting to kick in.
Yu looked kinda like Batman at the end of that chapter lol. He looked really bad ass!!!
Chapter 150 pages 19-20 GOOSEBUMPS!
Bring out the next volume please!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
RIght on. Dark side! Haha. It's better this way. The story line was getting a tad sappy for my taste. The manga needs to end on a high note.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics