Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 71votes)

Kigurumi

Alt Names: alt KIG⊃R∩MI―キグルミ―
Author: Kurokata Kei
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story focuses around Makoto, a student who talent is making stuffed toys. He starts researching the mysterious disease going around called 'Sudden Death Syndrome' after finding out that his latest creation looks like the mysterious stuffed rabbit rumored to be causing it.
Go to Kigurumi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ok wtf is going on? New Window unc15
  • 1 Replies

48 Comments

The series is still ongoing, nor is it even at 14 chapters yet. The latest chapter is 3.

my bad wrong manga with myanimelist (kigurumi palace)

The series is still ongoing, nor is it even at 14 chapters yet. The latest chapter is 3.

Like everybody here WTF ?

only 14 chapters, i hope a good ending

Damn this is good... Wish I had the raws for c02 to read... Thanks for the chapter.

I didn't understood everything, but, well, i like it :)

I think what the hundred fucks was the best translation for this, as well as the thing that is best used for commenting on this series.

Also, this frigging reminds me of Shana. Seriously.

...Seems legit so far I guess? "What in the hundred fucks" pretty much sums this up though for right now I think. Worth a follow to see how it goes

I was pretty much on board since I saw the sharp-toothed-empty-round-eyed grin in the thumbnail, but this really blew away my expectations. I mean, it seems like a standard shounen at its core, but the style is great. And rather than fucking up the mixture and turning out pointlessly grotesque, this one has fucking character. I love it.

Also, the dialogue is way more fun to read than I'm used to. Looks like another one of those rare manga translators that actually know English, too. Much appreciated.

been wanting to read this since I saw a color page for it a while ago.

(this is part of it: http://vatoto.com/read/_/172305/kigurumi_ch1_by_psylocke-scans)

This is... not what I was expecting.

In any f**king way at all.

(followed for now. Aside from its few interesting quirks, it doesn't feel like it'll be that good. But it's too early to tell I guess.)

f3eryv.jpg

Clearly this is a plot to recognise the plight of the furry community. The stuffed bears is a metaphor for the societal condemnation of furries, and the fighting is to draw attention to the constant struggle that furries face each day with their obsession. The sudden death occurrences are also to represent the sudden crushing of the hopes, dreams, and lives of those that are furries. 

wait .. what

So... put on a rabbit suit... and you get superpowers...

Clearly this is a plot to recognise the plight of the furry community. The stuffed bears is a metaphor for the societal condemnation of furries, and the fighting is to draw attention to the constant struggle that furries face each day with their obsession. The sudden death occurrences are also to represent the sudden crushing of the hopes, dreams, and lives of those that are furries. 

Liking it so far... Hope it gets better :>

i'll never dis another stuffed bear again !

P.s another metro-sexual guy with a hair clip on , scared me more than the killer toys .

Well, first of all:

Spoiler

2nd: Watanabe Shizumu is the artist huh, might be interesting~

tumblr_m66v4c07Dz1rou8qy.gif

Even The Doctor is confused...

I have a thousand questions about this manga and its really making me think that stuff toys are not to be trusted so easily.  I'm on to you teddy bear.

Stuffed animals eat people causing massive chaos and many questions for the readers of Batoto.

lmao instant follow

I like it but its just weird. And the eye, kinda hurt me just looking her open it...

What in a hundred fucks indeed.

Right out of the chapter, and it fits so well...

What in a hundred fucks indeed.

I like.

what is this? i don't even...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics