Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 127votes)

Hitorimi Haduki-san to.

Alt Names: alt ひとりみ葉月さんと。alt 与单身的叶月小姐alt Hitorimi Haduki-san toalt Hitorimi Hazuki-san to.alt With Hitorimi Haduki-san.alt With Hitorimi Hazuki-san.alt With Single Hazuki-san.
Author: Kazama Ayami
Artist: Kazama Ayami
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 25 year old Haduki-san has no experience in romance but ends up being pushed into a relationship by her younger sister. Her partner is a high school boy!? A timid love story begins.

Spinoff of: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/hatsukiai-r2550
Go to Hitorimi Haduki-san to. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

143 Comments

This is a shoujo right?  Right?

If this was a shoujo the guy would be the older one. He'd be a bishie teacher and Haduki his inexperienced student. Oh, and her sister would be in love with him too, because what is a shoujo manga without a love triangle? And then the whole society would be against them but in the end their forbidden love would win out and they would marry FIN ~~ True story.

On a serious note: yes, this is indeed shounen, which doesn't actually matter since Kazama-sensei's style is always the same whether she does shounen or shoujo.

This is a shoujo right?  Right?

a boy with hair pin I'm not used to it

i got used after zetsuen no tempest hehhehe

Lol, the author is really doing a lot of hidden advertisement

Spoiler

Dating older women is the best!

a boy with hair pin I'm not used to it

Uploader got our group wrong lol You can download it here: http://cielscans,wordpress.com

yeah thnx, i realized it after i took a look at the credits page, to see if the scan's site was right.

Uploader got our group wrong lol You can download it here: http://cielscans,wordpress.com

what happened with the scan's site? i prefer download and read offline =/

edit: never mind =P

I love how cute the characters and the art are. Kazami-sensei is a genius.

Another thing by the author of Hatsukiai. It does not look like it will disappoint.

We're also going to pick up Hatsukiai btw, so look forward to it!

Hey, this manga turned out to be more interesting than I expected :)

@MrIncognito: You mention the one shots, but not the Chokotto Hime ?

This is not gonna be just d'awww, it's also going to be HILARIOUS.

...Why u gotta tease me author .- .

Boner, what're you doing, Boner, stahp.

Boner, I SAID STAHP

Cuuuuuuute xD

Another thing by the author of Hatsukiai. It does not look like it will disappoint.

Lol, this face:

2in89j.png

Decent start so far.

This is awesome! I look forward to more :)

Love how many funny facial expressions this manga has lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics