Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 127votes)

Hitorimi Haduki-san to.

Alt Names: alt ひとりみ葉月さんと。alt 与单身的叶月小姐alt Hitorimi Haduki-san toalt Hitorimi Hazuki-san to.alt With Hitorimi Haduki-san.alt With Hitorimi Hazuki-san.alt With Single Hazuki-san.
Author: Kazama Ayami
Artist: Kazama Ayami
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 25 year old Haduki-san has no experience in romance but ends up being pushed into a relationship by her younger sister. Her partner is a high school boy!? A timid love story begins.

Spinoff of: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/hatsukiai-r2550
Go to Hitorimi Haduki-san to. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

143 Comments

Abrupt! Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

Spoiler

And so it ends :(

Heh heh... hehehehehehehehehaaaHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHA

HAHHAhAAAhAAAhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH WHYYYYY T-T

Why the End!?

*sigh*

It was truly quite a sweet manga. I feel a slight emotional obliteration, since lil' sis's last monologue really touched me, and it hit me hard, too.

Anyways, thanks you for your hard work, Ciel Scans! And kudos to the author, you made me, a humble anon, smile all the way from the beginning to the end! Looking forward for her next work.

Why does their mother know about yukimaru? did I miss something? o.o

See chapter 11 page 3, hehe

Why does their mother know about yukimaru? did I miss something? o.o

Read this all in one go. Felt good. So adorable!!

Oh, look. Half of my face melted down from te warmth. Good enough! Thanks for the chapter, Ciel Scans!

Aye.  The warm and the fuzzy.

My blood sugar level... is... from one page..

Spoiler

SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!

tumblr_l8m2axZhkg1qze93mo1_400.gif

ahem.

7iqhw

Hajiotsu 

thanks

I'm glad I hit follow for this manga.

All of my Hnnghs.

anyone know any other means like these ones that aren't I already have those on my follows

Hajiotsu 

BACKSTORY TIME BACKSTORY TIME BACKSTORY TIME BACKSTORY TIME

SO MUCH GOODNESS I CAN'T EVEN GET MY HEAD AROUND IT I CAN'T WAIT

I feel so wicked watching this couple. Too cute. Too innocent. Too much of being good kids, the both of them

Spoiler

*nosebleeds*

nosebleed03.jpg

Well, maybe there was too much blood.

cute.jpg

That's it. I'm dead. I read Hibi Chouchou, Hatsukiai, Itoshi no Karin, and this manga. And then I read Hadi Girl and it killed me. Thanks a LOT.

anyone know any other means like these ones that aren't I already have those on my follows
Haduki-san, WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

He said he'd clean your room, he knows how to patch/sew/cross-stitch and it wouldn't be a far guess that he can actually cook.

JUST MARRY HIM ALREADY!!
They don't come much better than this, I mean,
Look at him!!
He's the perfect waifu DD:

That's it. I'm dead. I read Hibi Chouchou, Hatsukiai, Itoshi no Karin, and this manga. And then I read Hadi Girl and it killed me. Thanks a LOT.

..........you did read the disclaimer right....? there are only a few manga where I deem it a necessary precaution

ahhh. my second favorite innocent romance manga! itoshi no karin and then this! soo much emotions! anyone here can recommend me any similar manga like this. soo pure!

So. Freaking. Cute.

6f4b48.gif

. . . It's warm.

I freaking blushed IRL in this one th_12.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics